Masterchef: The Professionals

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always really liked Marcus Marcus personally 🤷‍♂️ he always seems one of the calmer nicer chefs.

I assumed to be edited out the chef had to have either broken the law or unacceptable behaviour while filming.
Marcus wasn't very nice when contestants were in his kitchen if I recall. Before hp got the judge role

Reactions: 2
I always really liked Marcus Marcus personally 🤷‍♂️ he always seems one of the calmer nicer chefs.

I assumed to be edited out the chef had to have either broken the law or unacceptable behaviour while filming.
I like Marcus too! We went to Monica’s restaurant last year and loved it. Hopefully next year we’re going to try marcus’ restaurant too, the menu looks incredible

I enjoy watching Marcus cooking, more so than most other celebrity chefs, but I do recall him being quite unpleasant when he would be a guest chef on Masterchef (a few years back). He has definitely softened his act..

I think that maybe the 4th missing chef stole a menu for his signature dish and they can’t discuss it because of law stuff.
Id love it if it had of been a massive barney at the skills test.
someone out there knows and they must tell us!!

Marcus wasn't very nice when contestants were in his kitchen if I recall. Before hp got the judge role
Yeah he was an arse in the kitchen but no surprise as he trained under gordon ramsey. I'm guessing he's been told to reign in the arseholery for Masterchef/bbc.

Yeah he was an arse in the kitchen but no surprise as he trained under gordon ramsey. I'm guessing he's been told to reign in the arseholery for Masterchef/bbc.
Didn't realise that he trained under Gordon Ramsay. I think he's good on Masterchef tbf. I dont really see the point of Greg in the professional series though

Why does Gregg keep asking how much time they are giving for the skills test? 20 mins Gregg - it’s always 20 mins

Reactions: 6
During one of the first pressure tests when they had to break down a bird into its different parts I'm sure Gregg said something along the lines of that being the difference between home cooks and professional chefs. Really? Plenty of people can break animals down.

I think Gregg is just there to provide cohesion between the Masterchef shows since he's on all three of them.

Saw this and decided to give it a watch. I was a bit disappointed not to see Bodie and Doyle whipping up a souffle....

• Haha
Same babe, I can’t stand the celeb version. I’m pleased with the 2 that got through to the semis. I was a bit surprised about Dan but ultimately pleased with their choice.