Masterchef: The Professionals

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Moongirl69 😂 Don‘t worry! You’ll know to listen out for it on catch up. It’s right when she starts demonstrating her technical!

Ahh good result I thought. Looks like it’s just you and me @Moongirl69 haha! Calling all Masterchef fans! 💕💕💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it's from a couple of seasons ago but Im happy to talk about this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Surprisingly I think she's ok so far. I loved Monica and forgot she'd left til I started to watch the series. Your thoughts?

Thoughts on Anna?
That was the reason I searched out this thread 😑 I'm not keen! Loved her on Saturday kitchen but she's sooo gobby and stern! I know it's a competition but she's coming across as really hard faced to me. I loved Monica, she had a twinkle in her eye even when she was grumpy!

Reactions: 3
Monica was quite scary in the early days. She softened up at the end.
This is the only Masterchef I watch. If only Greg would leave next...

Reactions: 4
Monica was quite scary in the early days. She softened up at the end.
This is the only Masterchef I watch. If only Greg would leave next...
Monica used to be so mean 🤣 she was the guard dog before the contestants got to meet Michel! The new judge seems ok, a bit overly chatty but maybe will calm down. Cannot stand Gregg 🥴

• Heart
Feel the complete opposite about Anna. I think she’s coming across really kind and supportive, even when they’ve really messed up she finds a positive somewhere. Also really enjoying her explanation of things, find it really interesting as a non-cook!

Reactions: 6
Feel the complete opposite about Anna. I think she’s coming across really kind and supportive, even when they’ve really messed up she finds a positive somewhere. Also really enjoying her explanation of things, find it really interesting as a non-cook!
She does seem nice! She just sounds a little bit scripted but I enjoyed her reactions to the dodgy skills tests 😄

I like Anna, but so far I’m not liking her much in this - I’m hoping she’ll settle down though.
I‘ve decided to try to like Gregg. He’s cheerful, encouraging and so very very desperate to be liked. I know nobody likes him though, and I started to feel sorry for him, he hasn’t done anything wrong, he’s just… Gregg.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Crikey no idea who will win out of these three 😬
I thought it was between the men but Nikita is really starting to be very impressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Crikey no idea who will win out of these three 😬
I thought it was between the men but Nikita is really starting to be very impressive.
Sad James didn't make top 3..he was a breath of fresh air but it was very obvious he wasn't as creative as the other 3. Delicious food but no wow! I think its between Nikita and Charlie...both incredibly talented.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Charlie will win. I’d thin Nikita is best, but they’re all great. Glad Anna seems to have calmed it down a bit, though is still scarily starey at times.

I really want Charlie to win but have a feeling it will be Nikita

Loved James but wasn't surprised as all along he hasn't been at the level of the other 3

Love Anna personally, great addition.

I don't mind who wins out of Nikita and Charlie. I thought he would win from quite early on. I wish Anna would chill out a bit. She's too intense at times.

So it isn't on tonight?
Bloody football 😂
Usually there is a clear winner but I just can't call it.