Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I quite like Anna. But my Irish husband insists on doing such a spot on inpersonation every time she talks it is distracting. Usually something along the lines of 'oh Jaysus would you look at all the layers of flavour in this feckin plate of food'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Souffle

Chatty Member
I miss Monica.
I sort of like Anna but the wide eyes, head swaying when she talks and the constant listing of ingredients someone is using is starting to get on my nerves. We get you want to “taste the gaaaarlic, chilliiiii, coriander…”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I love the way Phillipe is so deadpan. Possibly a language thing but it tickles me.
Marcus - 'so why are you using avocado and banana?'
P - 'because I like avocado and banana'
😂

Tom Parker Bowles irritated me last night with comments like 'This chicken better not be like something from a supermarket'. Oh pardon us plebs who probably mainly get our chicken from a nasty supermarket. We don't all have Duchy Original produce via our King stepdaddy.

• Haha

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I ❤ Philippe

Every time they to to get him to do a panic, he is just all Gallic shrug.
OMG will you have time to make 25 beignets? 😲😲😲😲
Eh bouf. I just cut them in half. Voilà!

• Haha

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I thought Tristan would screw up but he was great. Tom is amazing though and such a lack of ego. This year is shaping up to be a great competition

Reactions: 7

traceymrsd

VIP Member
She was not impressed at being kicked out! She has a face like thunder when that said her name but she was by far the worst tonight

Reactions: 7

Coconuts

Why does Gregg keep asking how much time they are giving for the skills test? 20 mins Gregg - it’s always 20 mins

Reactions: 6

SJ08

Feel the complete opposite about Anna. I think she’s coming across really kind and supportive, even when they’ve really messed up she finds a positive somewhere. Also really enjoying her explanation of things, find it really interesting as a non-cook!

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Shame that she had such a fall from grace, but her face was a picture! She's going to get a shock when she watches and sees how much everyone hates her menu 🤣
I thought she would do well but fuck me she was a gobshite! How did she not know that egg gel thing didn't taste right!

There is a few that I really like from this series so far so really looking forward to the next rounds ❤

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
Love Philippe! Not sure he always understands what Gregg is shouting at him but he's great nonetheless!

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Another Philippe fan here. I'm hoping he and Tom are in the final 3.
I really can't warm to Kyle at all.