Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he’s back at training tomorrow? I hope so
Me too, I reckon he will be as others have already gone back and that gives him a couple of weeks before the first match. But he's obviously in veeeeeery good shape already anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy Monday Everyone! Getting déjà vu here but today is definitely the day for real this time! I'm sure of it, I believe it deep down in my soul and other places!
Good morning!! Happy to report no KW sex dreams, in fact no sex dreams whatsoever 😞😂 Did have a rather panicked dream that I’d ordered the wrong school uniform (wrong house colours) which was particularly distressing 😂

Today has to be the day! Back at training - come on Mason! Give us what we need!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good morning!! Happy to report no KW sex dreams, in fact no sex dreams whatsoever 😞😂 Did have a rather panicked dream that I’d ordered the wrong school uniform (wrong house colours) which was particularly distressing 😂

Today has to be the day! Back at training - come on Mason! Give us what we need!!
Would you prefer none or a KW special? 😂

Hear our prayers Mason, our Lord and Saviour and light of our lives 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.