Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I so invested in his friendship with Declan? The fact that the current rumours are that Dec might be going back to Chelsea, can you imagine what they’d be like back in the same club 😭 ❤

(And hopefully Dec would be around Mase more to post more content of him 🤣)
I love the Mount and Rice friendship 😭 can’t stop watching videos of them two together they’re so sweet

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That must be what his hair looks like when he's just got out of the shower. Not that I'd be looking at his hair if he was getting out of the shower 🤤
Yesss! Mase in the shower, now that’s the kind of image I need before bed 🥵🤞🏻

Why am I so invested in his friendship with Declan? The fact that the current rumours are that Dec might be going back to Chelsea, can you imagine what they’d be like back in the same club 😭 ❤

(And hopefully Dec would be around Mase more to post more content of him 🤣)
If it means more beautiful smiling Mase content then I'm all for it 👌🏻 Also smiling autocorrected to smoking and I would like some smoking hot content now please 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If it means more beautiful smiling Mase content then I'm all for it 👌🏻 Also smiling autocorrected to smoking and I would like some smoking hot content now please 🔥

Mason trying to sort his tie will always be one of my favourite England videos! All the lads were looking fine in their suits! 🥵

🥰🥰

• Heart
Mason trying to sort his tie will always be one of my favourite England videos! All the lads were looking fine in their suits! 🥵

🥰🥰
This whole video 😍 They really are just like overgrown children aren’t they haha.

Mason’s difficulty with tying the tie is amazing. After he finally gets it “You didn’t do that” “I did, but I dunno how”🤣

• Haha
This whole video 😍 They really are just like overgrown children aren’t they haha.

Mason’s difficulty with tying the tie is amazing. After he finally gets it “You didn’t do that” “I did, but I dunno how”🤣
He is so precious I have a smile on my face the whole time while he’s on screen

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Goodnight ladies - I’ve said my prayers 🙏 it’s out of my hands now (and hopefully in Mason’s - not you Walker! 😡) Wish me luck 🤞🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.