Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Walker is a secret tattler pass it on

He’s been reading about your sexy dream and he’s posted that video as a sign for us. Kyle, can you text Mason and ask him to upload a dick pic for us now please?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

He’s been reading about your sexy dream and he’s posted that video as a sign for us. Kyle, can you text Mason and ask him to upload a dick pic for us now please?
Come through Kyle or there'll be no more dirty @Scuffed loving for you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Come through Kyle or there'll be no more dirty @Scuffed loving for you 🤣
I’ll take one for the team if I have to, I owe you all that much 😂😂

I’m giggling so hard at this! Hubby has asked what the hell I’m reading 😂😂

• Haha
Someone on another thread said my pic looks like Tom Daly and I feel very self conscious now

• Wow
Why am I so invested in his friendship with Declan? The fact that the current rumours are that Dec might be going back to Chelsea, can you imagine what they’d be like back in the same club 😭 ❤

(And hopefully Dec would be around Mase more to post more content of him 🤣)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.