Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sex dreams for meโ€ฆ fuming!!! Come on Mason, I really really need you to cheer me up ๐Ÿคค and also I am tired of sharing the same pics

7EC8106F-3F24-45A6-A753-4C8531E7583A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No sex dreams for meโ€ฆ fuming!!! Come on Mason, I really really need you to cheer me up ๐Ÿคค and also I am tired of sharing the same pics

View attachment 692500
Me neither ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป although I've been daydreaming a rather tasty post-Champions League final sexfest as I've gone through my morning emails ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

I'm on red alert guys - new post on the Chelsea IG page. No Mason yet but hopefully incoming ๐Ÿ‘€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like I canโ€™t do anything today in case something happens! Help me
I'm feel like I'm writing one sentence then refreshing IG. Thought they would have shown more players coming out, disappointing. Incidentally, Marcos Alonso would probably also get it ๐Ÿ˜‚

The caption though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm feel like I'm writing one sentence then refreshing IG. Thought they would have shown more players coming out, disappointing. Incidentally, Marcos Alonso would probably also get it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Are you cheating on Mason and Jack?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god there was just a Trivago advert on TV - apparently they have partnered up with Chelsea and there was multiple shots of Mason. I let out a little welp and told my boyfriend I had stomach ache.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is how I felt when the Three adverts were on when Gogglebox was on, Iโ€™d always wait to fast forward the adverts until Iโ€™d seen Mason and the people I was watching it with were like wtf ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god there was just a Trivago advert on TV - apparently they have partnered up with Chelsea and there was multiple shots of Mason. I let out a little welp and told my boyfriend I had stomach ache.
This one?

This is how I felt when the Three adverts were on when Gogglebox was on, Iโ€™d always wait to fast forward the adverts until Iโ€™d seen Mason and the people I was watching it with were like wtf ๐Ÿ˜…
I don't even remember them! They must have been before I found Mason and he was just another footballer I didn't care about! Hurts me to even think that now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
This one?

I don't even remember them! They must have been before I found Mason and he was just another footballer I didn't care about! Hurts me to even think that now ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thatโ€™s the one!

Im not being funny but its 1pm and we still have NOTHING

Iโ€™m going to do a food shop and I swear to god by the time I return there better be some new content or there is going to be hell to pay
If there isn't, I'm going to drive down there and demand a personal apology for each of us.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.