Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish he’d hold me this like 😭🥵

😂😂 I’ve got one in my Etsy basket! I don’t drink so can’t even buy it and claim I was drunk at the time!
You're going to have to be very ballsy about it then 😂 This is my life now and you will accept me with this mug! 🤣

I might just buy it and see what he says. What's the worst that can happen, he divorces me? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@calmyourritas How's your head hun? 🤣

The last post from the Lord our God was a week ago 😫 maybe he'll post today with some more heavenly content 🤞🏻
I think I’m actually dying. Please help. I need a day in bed with Mason to get me through.

Good morning ladies, it is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that I may have to leave this thread. Please no judgement. Last night the unthinkable happened and it may take me some time to get over it. Last night I cheated on Mason. There, I said it. Last night my brain, with neither my permission nor my consent, conspired for me to have filthy, delicious, mind blowing sex with………. Kyle f@*king Walker! Where the f@*k did that come from? I feel dirty but I must confess, I rather liked it (does that make me a bad person?). I’m praying that it was a one off, a mistake.

Mason you will always have my heart, but damn boy post some new content before I end up f@*king all your teammates 😏
What the duck have I just read

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're going to have to be very ballsy about it then 😂 This is my life now and you will accept me with this mug! 🤣

I might just buy it and see what he says. What's the worst that can happen, he divorces me? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Exactly! What’s he gonna do? He never makes a f@*king brew anyway! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To be fair… dry Mason makes me wet too 😂
Mason makes me wet. That is all 💦

Where is our new post Mason?? Every I get an IG notification my heart skips in anticipation that it might be our Daddy gracing us with a new thirst pic 🥵

Mason makes me wet. That is all 💦

Where is our new post Mason?? Every I get an IG notification my heart skips in anticipation that it might be our Daddy gracing us with a new thirst pic 🥵
I haven’t left my bed all day. I’m still hoping! Reckon it was about 6 last Sunday when he posted 👀

Chelsea are playing a pre season friendly against Arsenal today but no sign of Mason

Exactly! What’s he gonna do? He never makes a f@*king brew anyway! 😂😂
Bollocks to him then, he deserves what he gets! 🤣

I haven’t left my bed all day. I’m still hoping! Reckon it was about 6 last Sunday when he posted 👀
I'm going to be counting down to 6 then! 🤞🏻

I've been out all afternoon and kept checking my phone praying for an IG notification 😫

Also I think I've been rumbled. Mr PunkRocker sent me an MM TikTok 😂 now I'm worried about what I've been saying in my sleep 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bollocks to him then, he deserves what he gets! 🤣

I'm going to be counting down to 6 then! 🤞🏻

I've been out all afternoon and kept checking my phone praying for an IG notification 😫

Also I think I've been rumbled. Mr PunkRocker sent me an MM TikTok 😂 now I'm worried about what I've been saying in my sleep 🤤
I hope it was at least a good tiktok 😏😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.