Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually really pissed off we keep getting all these pap pics and training pics of Grealish yet Mason has given us NOTHING. Where is he?! Not tied up in my bedroom unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m actually really pissed off we keep getting all these pap pics and training pics of Grealish yet Mason has given us NOTHING. Where is he?! Not tied up in my bedroom unfortunately
It is very disrespectful to him that he is not getting papped and disrespectful to us that he is not doing something worth papping!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I won’t lie. I was thinking very inappropriate thoughts when I saved this picture. I can only imagine what I could be doing 😏🥵
7CBAE0F9-2D62-41CA-8EDA-75D7591FA04A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe 7pm? I've learnt from lurking on the Mrs Hinch thread that that's peak engagement time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe 7pm? I've learnt from lurking on the Mrs Hinch thread that that's peak engagement time 😂
That’s where I’m usually found, never posted much until the Euros! Now I’m saying things I’d never say, to people I don’t know, about men I’ll never meet but can’t stop thinking about 🥵 What is my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In need something from here I’m seeing all grealish not that i mind but I like mase now and again

• Haha
That’s where I’m usually found, never posted much until the Euros! Now I’m saying things I’d never say, to people I don’t know, about men I’ll never meet but can’t stop thinking about 🥵 What is my life 😂
I wish I'd been on this thread during the Euros, my viewing pleasure would have been enhanced even more if I could have shared it with you lot 😂

It's my life mission to meet him now. I'll have to accept that we may never bone but I'll die happy if I can have a photo with my arm around his waist but 'accidentally' touching his arse and be close enough to smell him 😂🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I wish I'd been on this thread during the Euros, my viewing pleasure would have been enhanced even more if I could have shared it with you lot 😂

It's my life mission to meet him now. I'll have to accept that we may never bone but I'll die happy if I can have a photo with my arm around his waist but 'accidentally' touching his arse and be close enough to smell him 😂🤞🏻
Wonder what he smells like 🤤🤤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.