Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else wonder if Mason might swing both ways? I do. And it really gets my engine revving. Now, this isn't some fantasy I have with most men. But there's something about Mason that refuses to let me rule it out as a possibility.

Well. Looks like no new pic for the wank bank tonight guys

I’m not angry just disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eagerly awaiting him to start playing football matches so we have some brand new content to drool over

never thought I’d see the day I became interested in football but then this GOD was discovered and well I may have had a change of heart

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anybody else wonder if Mason might swing both ways? I do. And it really gets my engine revving. Now, this isn't some fantasy I have with most men. But there's something about Mason that refuses to let me rule it out as a possibility.
It's a theory 🤔 I haven't thought about it before but I guess he does look lovingly at Declan 😂

Eagerly awaiting him to start playing football matches so we have some brand new content to drool over

never thought I’d see the day I became interested in football but then this GOD was discovered and well I may have had a change of heart
Only one more dull, empty Saturday before weekly content resumes! I can't wait for it 😬 We watch a lot of football anyway but our master never grabbed my interest before, feels like I have been wasting my life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen anything that has made me consider it!

It’s this type of behaviour that led me into the arms of another man (Kyle Walker I’m looking at you!)
Still not over this.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never been so pleased that my boyfriend insists we pay for the Sky Sports package 😄😄

I feel like you’ve cheated on me!

ANGRY MASE 🥵🥵

I love that, no fucks given 👌🏻

I know! The shame!! I’m not sure I’ll ever forgive myself and part of me is dreading bedtime in case I end up banging another of his teammates!!

Angry Mase is my favourite 😭😭 I am an actual terrible person 😂
🤣 I wonder why it was Kyle! He wouldn't even be top 10 if I was to do the unthinkable and cheat on our man!

• Haha
I love that, no fucks given 👌🏻

🤣 I wonder why it was Kyle! He wouldn't even be top 10 if I was to do the unthinkable and cheat on our man!
He wouldn’t even be top 100! I’d literally let Roy Cropper stick it to me before Kyle Walker! Wtf! I’m so ashamed! Going to spend the rest of the evening watching hot MM content and say a prayer at the altar of thy holy Girthy Penis that I can redeem myself tonight 🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He wouldn’t even be top 100! I’d literally let Roy Cropper stick it to me before Kyle Walker! Wtf! I’m so ashamed! Going to spend the rest of the evening watching hot MM content and say a prayer at the altar of thy holy Girthy Penis that I can redeem myself tonight 🙏🙏

Roy Cropper! 🤣 bloody hell that's cracked me up!
You need to get down on your knees at that altar good and proper and say 10 Hail Masons!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.