Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early night for me ladies, kids are out πŸ˜‰ and MM has got me πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Praying I wake up to a hot new post to get me through Sunday at the in-laws πŸ™

Filthy dreams to you all πŸ†πŸ€€

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Good morning ladies, it is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that I may have to leave this thread. Please no judgement. Last night the unthinkable happened and it may take me some time to get over it. Last night I cheated on Mason. There, I said it. Last night my brain, with neither my permission nor my consent, conspired for me to have filthy, delicious, mind blowing sex with………. Kyle f@*king Walker! Where the f@*k did that come from? I feel dirty but I must confess, I rather liked it (does that make me a bad person?). I’m praying that it was a one off, a mistake.

Mason you will always have my heart, but damn boy post some new content before I end up f@*king all your teammates 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Good morning ladies, it is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that I may have to leave this thread. Please no judgement. Last night the unthinkable happened and it may take me some time to get over it. Last night I cheated on Mason. There, I said it. Last night my brain, with neither my permission nor my consent, conspired for me to have filthy, delicious, mind blowing sex with………. Kyle f@*king Walker! Where the f@*k did that come from? I feel dirty but I must confess, I rather liked it (does that make me a bad person?). I’m praying that it was a one off, a mistake.

Mason you will always have my heart, but damn boy post some new content before I end up f@*king all your teammates 😏
Girl you are not alone I had one that I fucked Grealish for 3 hours straight in need to start coming of my phone a bit more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

You have done him dirty and not in the good way πŸ™ˆ
But I guess he must take some responsibility, if you were getting it at home you wouldn't have been looking elsewhere πŸ˜‚
I'm ready to console Mason in whatever way he needs πŸ˜‰

Girl you are not alone I had one that I fucked Grealish for 3 hours straight in need to start coming of my phone a bit more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Only 3hrs? Disappointing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But I guess he must take some responsibility, if you were getting it at home you wouldn't have been looking elsewhere πŸ˜‚

Only 3hrs? Disappointing πŸ˜‚
3 hours is better then no hours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Thanks for your support.

Or stay on your phone a bit more, 3 hours is πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Thank you, Mason needs a better woman than me πŸ˜žπŸ˜‚

• Haha
@calmyourritas How's your head hun? 🀣

The last post from the Lord our God was a week ago 😫 maybe he'll post today with some more heavenly content 🀞🏻

Last edited:
He most definitely would πŸ₯΅
Oh he would 🀀 repeatedly until I have no more of it to give 😈

I've got a mug in my Amazon basket but I daren't buy it yet πŸ˜‚ My secret will be out, I won't be able to hide it from my husband any more 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.