Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s too quiet today! I’m struggling to find any new pics to post I haven’t seen before 🤣😩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He better do cos I can’t cope any longer!

I’m just at my mums. She lives 5 miles from St George’s Park 👀 when does World Cup training start?
Not soon enough! Meet you there when it does, I'm 19 miles away 👍🏻

Can't believe he's left us hanging here for another day. He's lucky he's so gorgeous and fuckable or I'd have jogged on by this point 🤣 We're never going to get to the new 'So gentle yet also daddy' thread at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not soon enough! Meet you there when it does, I'm 19 miles away 👍🏻

Can't believe he's left us hanging here for another day. He's lucky he's so gorgeous and fuckable or I'd have jogged on by this point 🤣 We're never going to get to the new 'So gentle yet also daddy' thread at this rate!
I’m now slightly concerned I know you in real life as I’m 18 miles away 😁

We’re only 15 pages away! He just needs to upload one pic and we’ll be there hahaha

• Haha
I’m now slightly concerned I know you in real life as I’m 18 miles away 😁

We’re only 15 pages away! He just needs to upload one pic and we’ll be there hahaha
Can you imagine?! 🤣 honest to god, I would never say some of the things I've said on here in real life unless I was completely pissed up! I'm in Stoke, where are you? 🙈

Just one filthy dirty pic to liven up Saturday night while I'm home alone 🤞🏻

• Haha
Can you imagine?! 🤣 honest to god, I would never say some of the things I've said on here in real life unless I was completely pissed up! I'm in Stoke, where are you? 🙈

Just one filthy dirty pic to liven up Saturday night while I'm home alone 🤞🏻
I’m Derby way!

6DE12869-0FB5-4E15-8D00-333260210D86.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! I look forward to seeing him join the thread 🤣

Damn what a sight to come back to! Gutted there’s no new pics - been a long day and the thought of Mason posting a sweaty training pic was the only thing keeping me going! 🥵

• Heart
Damn what a sight to come back to! Gutted there’s no new pics - been a long day and the thought of Mason posting a sweaty training pic was the only thing keeping me going! 🥵
Same, I was looking forward to getting home, pouring a gin and dribbling over some new content. Please god, make it soon!!

Same, I was looking forward to getting home, pouring a gin and dribbling over some new content. Please god, make it soon!!
Please, we need (deserve) something!!

I will confess to having a few daydreams whilst loitering in the M&S menswear dept with hubby/sons - the things Mason and I were getting up to in the changing rooms 🥵🤤😂

• Haha
Please, we need (deserve) something!!

I will confess to having a few daydreams whilst loitering in the M&S menswear dept with hubby/sons - the things Mason and I were getting up to in the changing rooms 🥵🤤😂
🤤 what a great way to liven up a shopping trip! All cramped into a changing room, trying to be quiet, seeing it all in the mirror 👌🏻 hopefully a flattering mirror, not one where you look 3 sizes bigger than you actually are! 😂

• Haha
🤤 what a great way to liven up a shopping trip! All cramped into a changing room, trying to be quiet, seeing it all in the mirror 👌🏻 hopefully a flattering mirror, not one where you look 3 sizes bigger than you actually are! 😂
It’s definitely a flattering mirror 😉 And I’ve remembered matching underwear 👌🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.