Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Mines asleep. Might order this for myself

That's a blast from the past, I had one like that when I was about 17 that said Future Mrs Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys) on 🤣 I guess my tastes have changed, he mostly looks like he's on crack these days!

How about this one?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That's a blast from the past, I had one like that when I was about 17 that said Future Mrs Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys) on 🤣 I guess my tastes have changed, he mostly looks like he's on crack these days!

How about this one?
Ooooh it’s a beauty but I’m not sure I could use it because everytime I see the tongue I imagine what it could do 😂

• Haha
On that note… I’m going to attempt some sleep and hopefully some filthy dreams of nipples, tongue and girthy penis 🥵

7BB5A591-3C12-4B3F-8E31-6534D918DF70.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Enjoyed catching up on those last pages there 🤣 You guys make me laugh

I genuinely wonder what he thinks of all the female attention and the tiktoks!

• Heart

I like to think it makes him a bit embarrassed but also very very curious 😂

• Haha
Good morning all! I wonder what today will bring 🤔🤔

I think he loves it!!! He knows what he’s doing

• Haha
I was having a lovely dream about Mason and jack before my kid woke me up not much happened with Mason but it’s a start 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I've got a busy day today so I'm hoping he's treated us to some new spicy content by the time I come back. Have a good day ladies!
He better do cos I can’t cope any longer!

I’m just at my mums. She lives 5 miles from St George’s Park 👀 when does World Cup training start?

He better do cos I can’t cope any longer!

I’m just at my mums. She lives 5 miles from St George’s Park 👀 when does World Cup training start?
god knows but I’ve told my partner if he gets us tickets I’ll shag him ever day for a week 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.