Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he soft and gentle when he does oh I could imagine it now 🤤🥵🥵

It hurts me that I'll never know 😭 I think I'm missing out on the best sex of my life and I don't deserve to suffer like that! 😂
We can suffer together 😩😩

Reactions: 2
It hurts me that I'll never know 😭 I think I'm missing out on the best sex of my life and I don't deserve to suffer like that! 😂
None of us deserve to suffer like that 😭

I imagine he’d be super romantic and attentive - he’d cook me a meal, be the perfect gentleman then he’d flip the table and the next thing I know he’s licking chocolate pudding off t*ts while banging me senseless 🥵🥵

Really do need to spend a bit more time imagining that scenario 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I imagine he’d be super romantic and attentive - he’d cook me a meal, be the perfect gentleman then he’d flip the table and the next thing I know he’s licking chocolate pudding off t*ts while banging me senseless 🥵🥵

oh godI would love asexual moment with him god I’m hoping I have some sexy dreams tonight

• Heart
69ED4C67-3E18-41B0-B4D9-C2893A6E0C84.jpeg

wish I was that inflatable unicorn tbh x

it’s the nipple again 🤭🤭

That escalated quickly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.