Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Do we think that this thread will eventually die 😢
maybe one day but I feel like there’s too many lurkers for it to die completely. The thread goes through phases and people come and go. Like I compare it to when I first started on the thread it was nearly all different people to who is on here now. I imagine new people will always be coming once they get the courage to actually post something on here. I think we scare them 😂

Reactions: 4
Happy Birthday Jude!
F6093EDA-CAFF-4B44-B28A-FCE9A8A0189A.jpeg

I don’t actually care about his birthday. Only posting because of Mason’s leg muscles in this pic 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy Birthday Jude!
View attachment 2272462
I don’t actually care about his birthday. Only posting because of Mason’s leg muscles in this pic 😂.
We know who Englands favourites are! Jude gets 10 pics 🤣
I like Jude & hope he does well at RM.
Will the transfer deal happen today??
Saw a couple of good thread suggestions, have we decided on one?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.