Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 I really like his legs nice & big. His videos have made me 🤣
I’m hoping we will get content today! It is Sunday so 🙈🤣
Let's manifest for the content we've been waiting for... not the drama! I only have one good eye to read today 🤣

Reactions: 2
Stole this gossip from the tumblrinas. sorry guys

Miami strikes once again. Not sure if he broke up with his fiancé or not but I hope so

Reactions: 3

Miami strikes once again. Not sure if he broke up with his fiancé or not but I hope so
Saw this on the DM & football thread. Think they have been broken up for a few weeks & she was spotted without her ring.

Reactions: 4

Yeah they broke up a month or 2 ago. These boys don’t know how to keep a good girl I tell ya 😂🙄

Reactions: 6

Yeah he has apparently. 2 months ago. After all that big engagement announcement last year too

Reactions: 5
Wasn't there a big valentines celebration? They might get back together this isn't the first split
Yeah he covered the house in 1000s of roses for Valentine’s Day. Weren’t they split up during the euros? Also does anyone know if she was at the World Cup? It’s a shame really but I think there’s been cheating rumours throughout their relationship. Men ain’t tit

Reactions: 3
Yeah he covered the house in 1000s of roses for Valentine’s Day. Weren’t they split up during the euros? Also does anyone know if she was at the World Cup? It’s a shame really but I think there’s been cheating rumours throughout their relationship. Men ain’t tit
Yes I've heard rumours, while on holiday with Jesse L & Jadon? She's very pretty & low key. She did go to the wc to support him & they still follow each other.
There is some good ones out there just need to find them 😂

I don’t see the appeal with Rashford 😂
First Sterling, now Rashford, I'm starting to question your judgement of players who are so hot and you aren't seeing it. 😆😆

But means more for me, so can't complain too much.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.