Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was to sign for utd, who do you think would live with him? Lewis or Woody?

Reactions: 3
Woody already put in a transfer request 🤣
How you feeling about todays game? I’m buzzing for Luke & Ruben content 🥵
😂 Mason being a grown up and cutting the apron strings

Just going to enjoy the day 😂 I'd love for utd to win so that makes 2 trophies this season but we'll see
---
What time is the game today.. I want to watch it?
3pm kick off

Reactions: 4
😂 Mason being a grown up and cutting the apron strings

Just going to enjoy the day 😂 I'd love for utd to win so that makes 2 trophies this season but we'll see
---

3pm kick off
May apologise now if a few Luke posts sneak in 🤣 it’s kinda related to Mason
Yeah I’m just hoping for a good game

Reactions: 4
The thing is that I don’t like the current length on top either but I’m hoping that’s just a transitioning phase and he’s growing it out again. Either have it long on top or short not in between Mase 😅

Reactions: 2

This looks like one of those reunions when the two people run towards each other and fall on the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.