Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got two accounts and I’m blocked on both even tho I only followed her on one of them. I’m a bit of a rookie clearly but at least I know now 😂
---
Update I can search her name on instagram and see her posts in a browser but I can’t look at her following or stories. When I open the Google link in app it comes up with this View attachment 2211561
I’m such a dumb witch 😂
You are definitely blocked then 😂. I’m tempted to follow her to see if I get blocked. Maybe I won’t get blocked cause I’m a dude 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve got two accounts and I’m blocked on both even tho I only followed her on one of them. I’m a bit of a rookie clearly but at least I know now 😂
---
Update I can search her name on instagram and see her posts in a browser but I can’t look at her following or stories. When I open the Google link in app it comes up with this View attachment 2211561
I’m such a dumb witch 😂
Oh I think I know why.. I've done it all the time 🤣🤣 so when I blocked someone, instagram will ask if I want to block the accounts to this one as well and I normally say yes.. Next time, come to me first 😉😘🤣

I don't tend to follow any of them just lurk 😂 you guys normally provide or share the info :)

Reactions: 3
You are definitely blocked then 😂. I’m tempted to follow her to see if I get blocked. Maybe I won’t get blocked cause I’m a dude 😂.
I have severe FOMO and the fact I know there’s something on her story and I can’t see it so not sure if you want to be blocked 😂
---
Oh I think I know why.. I've done it all the time 🤣🤣 so when I blocked someone, instagram will ask if I want to block the accounts to this one as well and I normally say yes.. Next time, come to me first 😉😘🤣
I even created a new account to try and see and it still didn’t let me see her account so instagram is clearly keeping tabs on me (yeah I know I’m a psycho you don’t have to tell me but don’t worry I’ve deleted that account I just wanted to check for peace of mind… I know I’m also embarrassing 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have severe FOMO and the fact I know there’s something on her story and I can’t see it so not sure if you want to be blocked 😂
---

I even created a new account to try and see and it still didn’t let me see her account so instagram is clearly keeping tabs on me (yeah I know I’m a psycho you don’t have to tell me but don’t worry I’ve deleted that account I just wanted to check for peace of mind… I know I’m also embarrassing 🙈)
Katie 😂😂😂 you actually kill me!
Next time lurk on a secret account that’s private and doesn’t follow mason and co! 🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
---

Yeah they do keep tap! Don't worry, we or tumblrinas will come and share the tea anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah they do keep tap! Don't worry, we or tumblrinas will come and share the tea anyway
Thanks! 😘 from now on I’m going to just mind my business and sit with my follows to myself and try look as unsuspicious as possible 😂

• Haha
Thanks! 😘 from now on I’m going to just mind my business and sit with my follows to myself and try look as unsuspicious as possible 😂
Maybe next time use my pfp , so they know you're not following them for the drama 🙊🤣

• Haha
Ok benjaweenie same again today babes because I am already ✨ bored ✨ need you to provide us with the goods or tell mason to post another shirtless pic of him on the boat please 🙏

• Heart
Ok benjaweenie same again today babes because I am already ✨ bored ✨ need you to provide us with the goods or tell mason to post another shirtless pic of him on the boat please 🙏
I will also accept a full series of Mason sleeping

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@katiestewart i got blocked too 😂😂😂
---
What I don’t get is her profile is on public so anyone can view yet she is blocking everyone

• Haha
@katiestewart i got blocked too 😂😂😂
---
What I don’t get is her profile is on public so anyone can view yet she is blocking everyone
Welcome to the club!! 😂
Yeah I don’t understand that either. Why have a public account if no one is allowed to follow you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.