Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think they might not be where Ben posted? Maybe he has posted and they have left that place
I wonโ€™t lie a tour of Spain isnโ€™t what I had in mind this summer

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think they might not be where Ben posted? Maybe he has posted and they have left that place
Yeah I said on the Ben thread I think they have been away all week. GP events start tomorrow?

Reactions: 2
Promoting โ€œmason mount tour guideโ€ well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who are the hoes? I'm lost on the posting of the hoes! ๐Ÿ˜…
BTW we're all so fickle we get the ick then hot boy summer starts and we all flock back! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿฅต

• Haha
BTW we're all so fickle we get the ick then hot boy summer starts and we all flock back! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿฅต
I could probably tell you who the hoes are if they didnโ€™t block me on instagram ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was literally within 5 minutes of me following her too ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ should have just minded my own businessโ€ฆ what a start to the holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Iโ€™m just here for the gossip while waiting for someone to buy a lemonade of me so I can purchase his friend ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Iโ€™m just here for the gossip while waiting for someone to buy a lemonade of me so I can purchase his friend ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do we ever see Christian on hoe holidays? ๐Ÿ˜‚Or does he only get his cock out on Snapchat?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I could probably tell you who the hoes are if they didnโ€™t block me on instagram ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was literally within 5 minutes of me following her too ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ should have just minded my own businessโ€ฆ what a start to the holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lesson learn, if they haven't got many followers, don't follow them.. it will notify them straight away ๐Ÿคฃ I'm using my private to stalk

Reactions: 4
Do we ever see Christian on hoe holidays? ๐Ÿ˜‚Or does he only get his cock out on Snapchat?
He takes them to his frat house in Florida ๐Ÿ˜‚

heโ€™s more of a hoe than mason I canโ€™t lie ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lesson learn, if they haven't got many followers, don't follow them.. it will notify them straight away ๐Ÿคฃ I'm using my private to stalk
Iโ€™ve got two accounts and Iโ€™m blocked on both even tho I only followed her on one of them. Iโ€™m a bit of a rookie clearly but at least I know now ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Update I can search her name on instagram and see her posts in a browser but I canโ€™t look at her following or stories. When I open the Google link in app it comes up with this
IMG_4989.jpeg

Iโ€™m such a dumb witch ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.