Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
Getting all messy and covered in paint wasn't a thing I was into until this photoshoot. 😆
I wanna get on him and cover him in something else 😂😂
---
Omg sorry everyone, I have no idea why I’m being so horny at this time. I’m not even normally awake 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Carefree

VIP Member
I'm a Chelsea fan of some 20+ years but this thread is hilarious. I acknowledge they're all pretty handsome men, especially Ben 🤤, but I'm probably closer in age to their mothers.

• Heart

Poppy462

VIP Member
Chelsea are selling Pulisic for 20 million.. I’m gonna do a garden sale and sell some lemonade to raise funds to buy him myself 😍😂
20 million?? That’s a bargain 🤣 lots of interest with that price. Let’s start a go fund me page 🤣

• Haha

muir_oconnell

Omg this is how bored I was but I was reading through thread titles from a year ago and last May there was one about a stalker (the tattoo girl) and then obviously the real stalking began in June. Also on that thread there was a report about Ten Hang being interested in Mason and we all just laughed at it because we thought it would never happen. Are we fortune tellers??

• Wow
  • Haha

amzi

VIP Member
I won’t lie he will so sexy in red, the red England kit on him is something else.
Other than that Mason is in my bad books for the foreseeable
---
someone called him Mountchester United 😭
Next title thread 😂😂

AdsB

VIP Member
I would have preferred a few more buttons undone. Or maybe just all of them.
80586A02-BAC7-4689-967F-88F6E1962EB3.jpeg

• Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
I wish I could be positive like this. Teach me your ways!! We should all come together now and manifest Miami 2.0 and a recreation of the boat pic just with more sock and less prince hair 🙏🔮🪄
Easy for me. I don’t care where he’s going 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5