Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foreverbeginstoday

To say I RAN here!! Sundays really are the days he delivers 🥵

I honestly think that destination is a ‘couples’ holiday, I went on my honeymoon and it’s beautiful, little cute restaurants and walks around the harbour. Would be strange if he went with WAG Woody 🫣 but also didn’t really see any ‘families’ there when we went but not to say there wasn’t ☀

Reactions: 5

MissDolly

VIP Member
Wonder if Ben will accidentally post a photo of mason meant for his private 😂😂
He tagged everyone but Mason but then I forgot his tag is off 🤣

I love this kinda content.. although, Harvey confused me by posting that DJ in Liverpool?

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 97 everyone. Thanks to @MissDolly for the title
Let’s recap.

⚽ I continued to try and make the below pic happen.
View attachment 2205737
⚽ We starting planning Mason’s summer holiday.

⚽ @MissDolly posted her twat in the hat collection.

⚽ I posted my prince hair collection. Much to @katiestewart horror.

⚽ @louise0408 had a baby ❤.

⚽ The @katiestewart sock collection made a comeback.

⚽ Mason made a comeback to Cobham 😍.

⚽ The 3 musketeers returned 😍.

View attachment 2205770

⚽ We got more Pepsi content. Not much of a reaction from the girls on thread was given 😂.

⚽ Mason gave us a photoshoot from his garden. The girls couldn’t resist him much longer. 😂

⚽ Chelsea lost (shock) to the Man City z team.

⚽ The endless contract drama continued.

⚽ We got some lovely footage of Mason visiting a children’s hospital.

⚽ Mason had a stalker trauma 😱.

⚽ Mason arrived at the bridge for the last game of the season.

⚽ Seb is coming to save Chelsea

Have some Mason on holiday throwbacks.

View attachment 2205829View attachment 2205830View attachment 2205831View attachment 2205832View attachment 2205833View attachment 2205834
Thanks for the new thread 😘
You just had to sneak prince hair in there didn’t you 🤢

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
I have genuinely gaslighted myself into believing he’s not there. Call me delusional but 🤷‍♀️ I think blackfish is more clever than we think and she sees a lot more than we think. How many times has she disappeared and saw people freaking out thinking he’s in nyc as a result of it when he wasn’t. If woody, Lewis and Jaz were posting all over socials that they clearly weren’t on holiday then maybe I’d think he’s in nyc cause who else would he be away with since Benny is away with the England youth then I think he is at the champions league final. Also we always freak out about the following situation like when some of his friends followed her but why have none of her friends followed him? Surely that also speaks volumes 🤷‍♀️ watch her send all her friends to follow him now that I’ve said this 😂 I see you miss blackfish 👀 I know you’re a lurker lol
Well I think whoever posted on here was her or her friend. I think she is more into him but thats just my opinion.
Yeah Benny is living the dream still don’t know what he actually does 🤣

katiestewart

VIP Member
Who are the hoes? I'm lost on the posting of the hoes! 😅
BTW we're all so fickle we get the ick then hot boy summer starts and we all flock back! 😅😅😅🥵
I could probably tell you who the hoes are if they didn’t block me on instagram 😂 it was literally within 5 minutes of me following her too 🤦‍♀️ should have just minded my own business… what a start to the holiday 😂

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
No I don’t think he’s there. Woody looking cute in the bucket hat 🤣
No wonder he got spotted that night when woody has stolen the disguise!! 😱 Matty just posted a spin around of where they’re at just now and I see no mason or Mason’s friends so hopefully they’re away somewhere else together and they’re going to provide me with hot shirtless mase pics 🙏

• Heart

Poppy462

VIP Member
They are truly horrendous 🤢 no man would be coming near me in the bed with feet like that! The hair, the nails 🤮 actually I could cope with the hair (kind of 😂) but the nails!! 😩😩😩
How do his feet not hurt when they're that long and he wears tight football boots all the time?
Yeah it’s not the hair that bothers me it’s the nails 🤢 I thought that as I make sure my sons are short for his boots due to that reason.

Yeah Im not sure Aaron is with mason. I realised I’ve followed his friend for a long time way before I even knew who Aaron was when I just seen his story and he’s also got to New York today similar timing to Aaron’s post ✌🏻✌🏻View attachment 2229466so it’s back to the drawing board of where the twat in a hat is and with who 😂
Yeah he did & Mason also follows him. So I’m still not sure 🤔

Last edited:

louise0408

VIP Member
Who are the hoes? I'm lost on the posting of the hoes! 😅
BTW we're all so fickle we get the ick then hot boy summer starts and we all flock back! 😅😅😅🥵
I’m just here for the gossip while waiting for someone to buy a lemonade of me so I can purchase his friend 🇺🇸 😂

• Haha