Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDolly

VIP Member
I know something is wrong when I didn't get notified and come back with 3 pages to catch up

My thought is

- He's going somewhere and we will probably know about it soon

- Whether he's with her or not, he will still try to hide her from the public 🤷‍♀️ and she will try to hint or drop some crumps. But Claire, please learn from Cartia and Ben's situation.. The soft launch lasted much longer than the official phrase. I personally manifest for them to go official as I don't think they would be able to take the pressure from the public about blackfishing and he would probably bin her 2 weeks afterward

- Wherever you go, I'm expecting topless and sock photos and hope you will manage to lure me back on the train

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

louise0408

VIP Member
The fact he remembers to turns his tags back on everytime really tickles me 😂 he secretly loves the attention and sits and scrolls through his tags doesn’t he 🤣

katiestewart

VIP Member
@katiestewart i got blocked too 😂😂😂
---
What I don’t get is her profile is on public so anyone can view yet she is blocking everyone
Welcome to the club!! 😂
Yeah I don’t understand that either. Why have a public account if no one is allowed to follow you

Last edited:
  • Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
OMG I LOVE HOT BOY SUMMER!!! 🥳🍾
Ben I could just smooch your whole face for giving us this content 💋 we want close up shirtless mase next please Benjamin!! 🙏😘

• Heart

Ronaart

We just hoping he isnt with a blackfish i think its reasonable 🤷‍♀️ im manifesting a family cute vacation or hoe one anything than a one with blackfish

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Does this mean that he becomes a free agent?
All I’m saying is chelsea is already a shambles so why not? Just for the vibes he can come back
I'll offer him a contract to sit on my face with his big fat arse as much as he wants in exchange for free use of my arse and mouth. 😆

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
  • Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
His media training came in handy there! Deflection at its finest 😅 that answer tells me he's 100% signing for Man U! Good on him, look at Jack, yes Villa is his boy club but he's doing so well at Man City!
I don’t think it really says anything other than he doesn’t want to talk about it. What’s he supposed to say “I want to stay at chelsea but they’re treating me like shit and haven’t offered me a contract in months” like he just can’t say that and shame them on live tv no matter what