Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
I’m off the train.

he will visit her when Man Utd do pre season in New York 😂🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 5

louise0408

VIP Member
Anyone else think they might not be where Ben posted? Maybe he has posted and they have left that place
I won’t lie a tour of Spain isn’t what I had in mind this summer
Promoting “mason mount tour guide” well

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
IMG_5797.jpeg

Innocently went on instagram and mason liked
Olivia photo right away so if he is on holiday with you know who he must be bored

• Heart

louise0408

VIP Member
I have severe FOMO and the fact I know there’s something on her story and I can’t see it so not sure if you want to be blocked 😂
---

I even created a new account to try and see and it still didn’t let me see her account so instagram is clearly keeping tabs on me (yeah I know I’m a psycho you don’t have to tell me but don’t worry I’ve deleted that account I just wanted to check for peace of mind… I know I’m also embarrassing 🙈)
Katie 😂😂😂 you actually kill me!
Next time lurk on a secret account that’s private and doesn’t follow mason and co! 🤫🤫🤫

• Haha

JuneEighties

Who are the hoes? I'm lost on the posting of the hoes! 😅
BTW we're all so fickle we get the ick then hot boy summer starts and we all flock back! 😅😅😅🥵

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Yeah Im not sure Aaron is with mason. I realised I’ve followed his friend for a long time way before I even knew who Aaron was when I just seen his story and he’s also got to New York today similar timing to Aaron’s post ✌🏻✌🏻
IMG_6570.jpeg
so it’s back to the drawing board of where the twat in a hat is and with who 😂