Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm did see the 50M offer but know they want around 80m? If so Chelsea's first game is on the 19th 🤣
There is no way they get 80m for someone with 12months on their contract. 50m is pushing it, but English player premium means it's probably about right.

Reactions: 6

JuneEighties

I'm happy for him! If you're not respected in your work place and it's a toxic environment, leave! Whether it's 9-5 or football

• Heart

louise0408

VIP Member
Because he’s a footballer. So whatever it is I bet he’s still shagging around 😂.

Maybe they never got papped because he’s not the A Lister him and his team think he is 😂.
I thought he was the next Justin Bieber ?

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
I’m so glad mason turned his tags off so we won’t know he is away or what country he is in

It’s not like his friends will post him and the flag of the country 😂😂😭
Honestly he makes me 😂
1 - tags off always know he's away
2- goes away with people that always post info
3 - who he follows before going

weite1

VIP Member
Had a look at the TikTok - when she says words with the sssss sound. My skin crawled. It hurt my ears.

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
The fact he remembers to turns his tags back on everytime really tickles me 😂 he secretly loves the attention and sits and scrolls through his tags doesn’t he 🤣
Yeah it’s a bit suss to turn them on as soon as he posts his new look. Bet he’s lapping up the attention 😂

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
Ok I’ve stolen this from one of the tumblrinas and I’ve elaborated on it to make myself feel better 😂😭 so basically that post is from yesterday meaning mason is probably already in the country he is holidaying in. Mason commented on Declan’s post at 7am this morning. Mason doesn’t exactly strike me as an early riser but maybe he’s in a country that’s ahead of us in time which would mean that 7am our time could be 8am, 9am, 10am etc their time 🤷‍♀️ some countries this could be are greece which is 2 hours ahead of uk time and Dubai/UAE which is 3 hours ahead of us. Then you’ve got Spain/Ibiza which is 1 hour ahead of us. Say he was in New York they’re 5 hours behind which makes that 7am would be 2am but mason would be jet lagged so he'd probably sleeping at this time. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Would love this but think we’re only going to get Mase crumbs 😭 with the contract, him being more private I’m not hopeful
He’s shagging me on a yacht in Ibiza. Thanks for respecting his privacy. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
In the meantime no point playing cluedo I’m sure we will have some evidence if he’s over there soon enough from little miss private
---
Ok I’ve stolen this from one of the tumblrinas and I’ve elaborated on it to make myself feel better 😂😭 so basically that post is from yesterday meaning mason is probably already in the country he is holidaying in. Mason commented on Declan’s post at 7am this morning. Mason doesn’t exactly strike me as an early riser but maybe he’s in a country that’s ahead of us in time which would mean that 7am our time could be 8am, 9am, 10am etc their time 🤷‍♀️ some countries this could be are greece which is 2 hours ahead of uk time and Dubai/UAE which is 3 hours ahead of us. Then you’ve got Spain/Ibiza which is 1 hour ahead of us. Say he was in New York they’re 5 hours behind which makes that 7am would be 2am but mason would be jet lagged so he'd probably sleeping at this time. Thank you for coming to my ted talk
So the bar guy next too chilly is mase?😜😂

• Haha