Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy for him! If you're not respected in your work place and it's a toxic environment, leave! Whether it's 9-5 or football

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm happy for him! If you're not respected in your work place and it's a toxic environment, leave! Whether it's 9-5 or football
Absolutely! I’m not mad at Mason. It’s Chelsea i’m pissed with right now 😌.

Reactions: 5
Omg this is how bored I was but I was reading through thread titles from a year ago and last May there was one about a stalker (the tattoo girl) and then obviously the real stalking began in June. Also on that thread there was a report about Ten Hang being interested in Mason and we all just laughed at it because we thought it would never happen. Are we fortune tellers??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they not defensive midfielders tho? Mason really needs to be playing as an 8 tbh
Yeah they are. Bruno is an 8 so unlikely to play there much. ETH might play him about and develop something in him. They might find a different position for him or he might be in a more versatile role. He's played upfront before though hasn't he?
---

I say chilly or RJ 😂
Oh yeah remember him squaring up to Martinez 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Mason isn’t on holiday. He is at home spying on the Twitter drama that is happening. Laughing at everyone 😂😂

• Haha
Ngl I love Casemiro 🤣 maybe it’s from the real days. Correct me utd fans if I’m wrong but didn’t he play an odd midfield formation against Crystal Palace?
Also can someone in the prem sign Asensio please?
Was that when they were running out of players? 😂 Maguire was striker at one point too 😂😂 season has become a blur now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah they are. Bruno is an 8 so unlikely to play there much. ETH might play him about and develop something in him. They might find a different position for him or he might be in a more versatile role. He's played upfront before though hasn't he?
He played on the wing a lot under tuchel but I don’t think he’s a forward at all. I suppose they could just put him back there 🤷‍♀️

imagine he’s just drunk in Ibiza at some rave on the phone to ETH like “yeah babe chelsea is a witch I’m coming to yours instead 😡

• Haha
---
This makes me really look forward to my family visit next year. Like Mason knows we would be going to old Trafford 😂

Now we just need to see if any teams want to take Mcguire with a free house and 3 cars!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This makes me really look forward to my family visit next year. Like Mason knows we would be going to old Trafford 😂

Now we just need to see if any teams want to take Mcguire with a free house and 3 cars!
West Ham want McGuire I was reading earlier

• Haha
He played on the wing a lot under tuchel but I don’t think he’s a forward at all. I suppose they could just put him back there 🤷‍♀️

imagine he’s just drunk in Ibiza at some rave on the phone to ETH like “yeah babe chelsea is a witch I’m coming to yours instead 😡
There's an cf spot going now that Weghorst has gone. Martial not sure if staying and Sabitzer also not staying. He'll have a spot at some point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.