Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ladies spend that much time getting ready everyday and using that many make up products on your face?? Not a jab of anyone, I just wonder 🥰
I don’t do a full face but I do skincare and some stuff to look awake and not anemic (mascara blush bronzer) I spend a bit of time on it cause it kind of sets me off for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t do a full face but I do skincare and some stuff to look awake and not anemic (mascara blush bronzer) I spend a bit of time on it cause it kind of sets me off for the day.
I really need to look after my skin better as I'm older.. Just don't really have time with 2 children screaming at each other in the morning 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah i agree no matter what i cant look at her and think anything positive about her the girl is a blackfish who keeps lying in her new tiktok saying it natural tan oh please and ofcourse clout chaser ao no no matter what i will never have positive saying about her

I love my skin care! Still getting id 🤣 🙌🏾

Last edited:
I really need to look after my skin better as I'm older.. Just don't really have time with 2 children screaming at each other in the morning 😭😭
Doesn’t take much time if you have the right stuff for your skin. A cleanser, a good serum, moisturiser and spf. You’re good

• Heart
Doesn’t take much time if you have the right stuff for your skin. A cleanser, a good serum, moisturiser and spf. You’re good
100% just need to trial & error what works for you. I believe in investing in good skin care

• Heart
apparently personal terms agreed with Man Utd, so I can now admit my love for the lad lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Looks almost done now 😔
It’s sad how it gone but that’s football. As I’ve said I still hope he has a good season because when fit he is great & I’ll continue to follow his career. Just need him to unfollow the blackfish so I can enjoy Luke & mase content

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he has turned the tags off because of this news breaking today, I mean yes the hoe summer could play a part, but this news came out the day he turned them off.
I think I’m actually stunned he is going, I never thought I would see the day.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he has turned the tags off because of this news breaking today, I mean yes the hoe summer could play a part, but this news came out the day he turned them off.
I think I’m actually stunned he is going, I never thought I would see the day.
I know it’s been a ride!! Maybe but I just think he wants to enjoy his free time in peace! NYC for pre season 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But is that means it done? I dont know maybe its me holding on to any hope he will stay but there still will be talks with chelsea and last time the deal of hakim with psg was gone last minute so maybe i dont know...

New York for pre season, couldn’t write it could you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.