Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did ye see that apparently he hasn’t actually agreed personal terms with them
Not sure if it’s even true. One one side you’ve got Thiago silva commenting 😢 emojis on the post about it and then on the other side you’ve got Alex saying that it’s not true so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I saw that one post appeared on it 😂
I just need one video of him dancing his lil heart out at a rave in Ibiza. Please mason if you’re seeing this 🙏 I’m begging you!!
Would love this but think we’re only going to get Mase crumbs 😭 with the contract, him being more private I’m not hopeful

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Would love this but think we’re only going to get Mase crumbs 😭 with the contract, him being more private I’m not hopeful
He’s shagging me on a yacht in Ibiza. Thanks for respecting his privacy. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s even true. One one side you’ve got Thiago silva commenting 😢 emojis on the post about it and then on the other side you’ve got Alex saying that it’s not true so 🤷‍♀️
gotta love transfer season mainly people guessing in order to try be first to break news. only need to look at last Summers Frenkie De Jong saga

Reactions: 3
Honestly I’ve never wanted to be a dog so much in my life 😂.
3B012D7E-8AC7-40C1-90E2-F2C02E30B603.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Since we talked about him here.. Can I declare it wasn't me who made this 🤣🤣
FB_IMG_1685646955086.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.