Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think so too! That DJ he followed posted on his story that he was going to be in Ibiza tomorrow so maybe mason has gone to that. Must be like last year when him, dec and Benny had a little trip for a couple days
Yeah because doesn’t he have a contract meeting??

Reactions: 2
Never thought I would say this but let’s go summer hoe!!!!
also let’s bet how long before someone leaks his whereabouts and how we go before we actually see his face again because I cannot wait too long I’m having withdrawals already

Reactions: 5
Never thought I would say this but let’s go summer hoe!!!!
also let’s bet how long before someone leaks his whereabouts and how we go before we actually see his face again because I cannot wait too long I’m having withdrawals already
Anything but blackfish with her marinade! I think 1- it will depend who he is with
2- if he will pose for a photo. He has said no in the past

Reactions: 5
Wonder how long he has off and if we will get the usually family holiday.

Reactions: 3
Had a look at the TikTok - when she says words with the sssss sound. My skin crawled. It hurt my ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a look at the TikTok - when she says words with the sssss sound. My skin crawled. It hurt my ears.
I thought she came across quite well and looked hot. Don’t hate me everyone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he leaves I want utd for my own selfish reasons 🤣

---
I had to go and watch it to.. I agree, the sssssss 😂.. She's cute I have to give you that @AdsB .. but the eyelashes I can't stand.. They look like they need a proper refill😱😱 .. I want to go and get them off her lashes 🙊🙊

• Haha

---

I had to go and watch it to.. I agree, the sssssss 😂.. She's cute I have to give you that @AdsB .. but the eyelashes I can't stand.. They look like they need a proper refill😱😱 .. I want to go and get them off her lashes 🙊🙊
She’s needs an appointment with you 🤣 the lashes & nails not filled bugged me. I’m never going to like her she offends me with the black fishing. It’s absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 4
Do you ladies spend that much time getting ready everyday and using that many make up products on your face?? Not a jab of anyone, I just wonder 🥰

• Heart
Do you ladies spend that much time getting ready everyday and using that many make up products on your face?? Not a jab of anyone, I just wonder 🥰
Um no 🤣 I do like make up & on a night out I’ll do a routine

Um no 🤣 I do like make up & on a night out I’ll do a routine
I just put moisturiser on everyday and go out bare face 😖🙈. If I need to look presentable I would put a powder, blushes and mascara on 😂.. Night out, I might find my 5 years old foundation to put on before the powder and add lipstick and eyeliners 😂😂..

• Heart
Yeah i agree no matter what i cant look at her and think anything positive about her the girl is a blackfish who keeps lying in her new tiktok saying it natural tan oh please and ofcourse clout chaser ao no no matter what i will never have positive saying about her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.