Mason Mount #86 Mason can you pay our bills?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to put a joke on but I'll leave it for now as it might be too soon 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Has anyone else seen this going around and do we think the hate is affecting mason? It makes me sad to think it does and I know he’s said in the past that he doesn’t look at it but it’s literally everywhere I’m not sure how easily he can avoid it 😔
I've not but heard about people slagging him off for last night performance when most of the team were tit.
I think him or his team see some of it look at the suit response on a post
He seems to have good support around him & hope he realises there not real footy fans

Reactions: 3
I like his style sometimes 😂 he’s a cool guy
He scares me I’m not even kidding! He’s so intimidating. I hate when he scores and just stands there and stares at the camera or fans it scares me🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He scares me I’m not even kidding! He’s so intimidating. I hate when he scores and just stands there and stares at the camera or fans it scares me🤣🤣
I’ve seen a pic of him watching his sister play looking looking very stern 😂 it’s fine I have a resting witch face as well Reece!

Reactions: 2
As a fellow resting witch face owner I am told that quite frequently 😂 I often tell men to duck off when they look at me and say “smile darling!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a fellow resting witch face owner I am told that quite frequently 😂 I often tell men to duck off when they look at me and say “smile darling!”
How people are with me
Are you alright?
Yeah I’m fine why? 😂
CE9E1698-5BBC-4D71-A4E1-3F6DB028A46A.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen a pic of him watching his sister play looking looking very stern 😂 it’s fine I have a resting witch face as well Reece!
No sorry but that’s way past resting witch face! He’s a scary guy! I genuinely can’t look at the tv when he’s scored anymore🤣 think he’s traumatised me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.