Mason Mount #86 Mason can you pay our bills?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just catching up on everything now 😂
I couldn’t watch the game today. Did he play well? He is getting hate on twitter again 😭
Also I can’t believe I missed a shirtless photo 🥵
No one played well it was bloody boring 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m just catching up on everything now 😂
I couldn’t watch the game today. Did he play well? He is getting hate on twitter again 😭
Also I can’t believe I missed a shirtless photo 🥵
The only half decent on was maguier ?? Oh and grealish when he came on at the 70th mark 🤣
I would say mason played the best out of all the midfield but still wasn’t a performance I’d personally reward him for 🤣

Reactions: 4
The only half decent on was maguier ?? Oh and grealish when he came on at the 70th mark 🤣
I would say mason played the best out of all the midfield but still wasn’t a performance I’d personally reward him for 🤣
Maguire? Playing well? Are you sure? Did you have your glasses on? Was he ill? 😂

• Haha
Maguire? Playing well? Are you sure? Did you have your glasses on? Was he ill? 😂
Haha I did question if it was just my hormones making me go loopy but no he genuinely did play probably the best out of the lot of them 😂 but the rest of them was poor so maybe why he looked alright for once😂

Oh please @louise0408 we both know you would still reward him even if he spent the whole game on the bench. 😉😂
View attachment 1760823
What? Who? Meeee? Naaaahh I’m an innocent angel remember 😇 👀

It’s like he knew he’d have a hefty bill to pay on the cruise from us lot 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
5ADFA0FB-F228-4B03-A8C2-3EBB7726181F.png

I’ve been saying it for a while….I feel like we are going to lose him

Reactions: 2
Yeah he did seems to be a completely different player in an England shirt 🤣
It was a boring game, no one was particular good. They need to step it up for Wales

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
View attachment 1760846
Did we already post this one today because 🥵
View attachment 1760845
Look at these two 🥹 my heart is melting 🥰
That photo of him and Henderson is what kept me refreshing getty image.. Well done you for finding it 🥵.. Him and Saka.. too cute 😍

I just woke up from am Mason dream.. mad at myself for waking up 😅

And no.. sadly not naughty one this time 😔 somehow, in my dream he was somewhere and my son got a photo with him.. then he saw me carry my sleepy daughter so he came and played with her.. little bugger went and asked him to carry her and didn't want to come back to me and ended up sleeping on his lap 🤣

I got a selfie eventually and asked him to record a message for FBC.. Mission accomplished I guess 😅

Have a nice Saturday when you read this. I'll try to go back to sleep.. hopefully he will come back in my dream

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.