Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
Welcome to thread #86 thank you for the thread title @amzi ❤

I know, I know it’s so sad the thread with my name in the title has finally come to an end 😭 but no need to worry zapp has got you covered with their zapp tissues to dry up all those tears! #ad
Recap
- We started off the last thread with a plan! To announce my relationship with mason to the world. We’d finally had enough of being private so it was finally time to announce it to everyone and a thread title with my name in it was just the way to do it!
- We found out mason has indeed been provided with an ugly bucket hat but luckily for us he has not been spotted wearing it yet. He must be saving it for the club 😎
- Chelsea tried to tie mason down to a 7 year contract but big T swooped in with his spaceship and said NO WAY!! So mason is still in contract talks
- You know Qatar is hot when even mason has ditched his long sleeve. We’ve had wonderful training pictures of him with his XS vest on showing of those arms 💪
- England thought it was a good idea to do a TikTok Q&A. The FBC finally had an opportunity to ask all the questions we’ve got… trust me there’s a lot. Is it all balls? How big is the sock? Can I have a threesome with you and dec? Will the prince hair make a return? (Hopefully not 🤢) where is Louise’s bin?
- @ellavaday29 said enough was enough and went out to to get the much needed answers to these questions
- @louise0408 carried on her bullying ways and tortured me with prince hair 🤮
- Sky sports provided us with a great mason video with Beth mead. Not only did we get to see passenger princess mason but we also got sock!!! 🧦
- We were provided with so much content in one day we were a bit overwhelmed with it all. I think some of us are probably still catching up now lol
- Mason got a bit jealous during their England team photoshoot since Jack was trying to steal masons boyfriend dec 😱
- @louise0408 thinks she’s on the nice list this Christmas and is asking for prince hair mason but little does she know Santa has put her on the naughty list 😳
- The thread title started to work!! It even left some thread members confused 😂
- Kai decided it was time to show mason how it’s done!! Mason said embarrassing but the only thing embarrassing is mason doing a shoot with his clothes on. Get your Calvin’s on mason!
- Mason appeared on children in need surprising some school children
- Declan confronted luke shaw about third wheeling him and mason 🤣
- Mason finally appeared on lions den… I wonder if he has contacted that boys cousin yet 🤔😂
- James Maddison posted some instagram stories leaving us OAPs quite confused 🐺🥯
- Mason claims he is 6 foot… yeah he’s not convincing me either 🤣
- The England teams families finally made it to Qatar. They seemed to have packed to last them the whole year
- Mason gets a corn on the cob when he goes to Nando’s 🌽
- There was rumours of mason and Reece being more than just friends. I think he’s been linked to every breathing human being on the planet at this point lol but don’t worry he’s to occupied with his girlfriend Katie!!
- The announcement finally made it onto tumblr and the secret was out!! Mason is now in head over heals, totally in love with Katie 😍
- England played their first World Cup game against Iran where they one 6-2!!
- Unfortunately we are still waiting on masons first World Cup goal but it is coming! We are manifest it! Cartia will be so proud
- Getty images gave us a little glimps of baby Jude 🥰
- Mason clearly doesn’t know what’s happened to the queen so he sang the wrong national anthem 🤦‍♀️
- @MissDolly has a magic hoover
- Mason sent us into a frenzy as he lifted his shirt up during the match to reveal his abs 🥵
- Masons sisters missed the whole match because they were too busy waving at David Beckham 👋
- The media decided it was ok to ask mason about Ronaldo but he shut them down quickly because messi > Ronaldo
- Mason loves to spend £89.99 on candles 🕯
- Mason finally met his niece for the first time and we got some cute and wholesome family content 🥹
- Mason is a tease and posted a shirtless pic of him, luke and Jude but unfortunately they had towels around themselves so we didn’t get a good view 😭
- Chelsea seem to be doing mase, Ruben and Jorginho dirty by making them promote for the boat the England wags are on 😂
- We got some BTS of masons Burberry shoot where mason seemed to have found a new pair of sunglasses. He’s probably saving them for the club to wear alongside his bucket hat
- Miss blackfish tried to get our attention but it didn’t work. We are at the ready to throw her overboard if she appears on the cruise. You don’t know what the FBC are capable of after a free bar 🍹
- Mason is soon to be even richer after it’s rumoured he is getting a 300k a week contract. Got to pay back for that free bar somehow 🤷‍♀️
- Mason appeared to have a wonky ankle in training 😂
- A Greggs is only £1 or £2 😱
- Mason and Declan got a bit soppy talking about their 15 year long friendship
- Sports direct revealed masons list for Santa but we only saw roadman mason 😂
- Mason decided today was a good dad to show off the sock during training 🥵
- And last but not least the greatest hits Christmas album by @StephenTJackson is on the way!!! 🥳

Now how could we end it without the steamy hot photos mason as provided for us throughout the course of the last thread
10E8CAF7-0965-4F92-BA2E-8737F70187FE.jpeg
78A61031-2DF6-4569-81B8-BDAC9860E43D.jpeg
D8F702E4-3777-4C47-8ED8-E739D7A82220.jpeg
5F7DEB9F-D084-4948-BBD2-421A95749522.png
6F5B4E3C-BF26-4D4B-A555-0386F606E67F.png
97B965DB-615B-4868-805F-AF2A7733F3CC.png
2E41A2DC-75A4-4E52-945B-D4563B8AA835.png
619B3812-99BA-4BC1-BB0F-7D1161C083E1.png
1A0CE0D8-472D-432B-BE4F-11D65D27B72C.png
107DE2CA-3C2C-47E3-B545-72B6CE1DF54C.png
1EBF4B85-A8EE-4E20-8C38-A02AB5F8072A.jpeg
65A61325-E5A0-49F7-96D1-7D73CCA50C0B.png
89BDF16F-9E5B-46F7-8120-104ACC8CF6C6.jpeg
F8CB4E15-A3B6-4F11-9699-BFF792809846.jpeg
F332CB29-9207-4465-B51C-939CF3D3C188.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Starting with one of the classics from last year.

DAY 1 of Dickmas - Merry Xmas Everybody

Are you dangling your balls above my mouth?
It's the time that every Daddy fucks a whore
Does he grind his arse on my face?
Does a cum shot on my face?
Do the players keep him rock hard for the day?

So here it is, Merry Dickmas
Everybody's getting fucked
Look to the next slut now
It's only just begun

Are you waiting for the whole team to arrive?
Are you sure you've got the room to spare inside?
Does your Daddy always tell you
That the big cocks are the best?
Then he's up and fucking you're arse with the rest

It's only just begun

What will my Daddy do when he sees my tongue in Jack Grealish's arse?

Are you ramming a big fat cock down my throat?
Are you hoping that my throat will make you cum?
Do you grind on over my face
In a party you have held?
When you land upon my fave then I've been laid

It's only just begun

It's only just begun

(It's Dickmas!)
It's only just begun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Here from pretty much the start although I just tend to read now!
Rita is the owner of the original Nip pic, and owns the rights to the most excellent sock collection going,
She is also the Queen of the thread recap- nothing else comes close!
The original nip pic I hear you say???

85EE3435-B8CE-465E-B2BE-ADAAA1462143.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Yes I used to quite a lot before I had the one I do now. That must have been before you were on the thread. I like having a distinct picture so that everyone knows who I am because maybe it’s just me that gets confused who’s talking when all the pictures change 😂 I think I changed it to the one now around when they were in LA and mason changed his instagram picture so I have it now so that the iconic picture lives on lol maybe if we get another trophy pic then I’ll change it again but who knows 🤷‍♀️ I used to feel like when I was changing it in the past I would change it to something either similar or the same as someone else. Like when the Portsmouth photoshoot came out I swear everyone’s pictures were from that shoot 🤣🤣🤣 there was a time on the thread where you all were really new so none of you had profile pictures… I can’t lie I hated that 😂 it’d just have the letters of your names so when you all started adding pictures I loved it. What I would like to know is how they people who don’t have mason as their pictures chose their picture. Like @Bumblebee81 her picture is Flynn Ryder from tangled. I wonder how she chose that 🤔

What a long story I’ve written about profile pictures 😂 sorry everyone
Ahhhhh yes, the story of Flynn Ryder 😂
I first started getting Mason ickk after Miami when I woke up to the reality of the best tour guide & PR Mason and real Mason not being the same person. Real Mason started showing the ugly side of himself more…I stopped falling for the PR games… the ickk grew… I realised that a fictional character was the only ‘perfect’ man, hence Flynn Ryder cos I love him, he’s my favourite and Tangled is my favourite Disney film 🤣
When I used to be on the Mase train, I had bumblebee Mase aka mason in the yellow kit 🐝 that’s how long I’ve been off the train, the previous kit 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MabelMae

On my old account which I got locked out of started the original Mason thread! Proud to see it’s on 86!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

MissDolly

VIP Member
I'm all about creating safe spaces for people. I think it's really important for people to feel free to express themselves safe in the knowledge they are with their people.
Honestly, without this thread I'll probably crawl back to my black hole or would still be in there since November last year.. so thanks for making me feel welcomed and keeping me entertained

• Heart

dazzled103

VIP Member
Where has this ride been all my life? 😮😮😮

What’s the deal with him? Is he a bit of a love rat like Grealish?

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
You are the true VIP of the thread!! How have you managed to put up with everything for all this time. You must have seen some amount of drama 😂
Here from pretty much the start although I just tend to read now!
Rita is the owner of the original Nip pic, and owns the rights to the most excellent sock collection going,
She is also the Queen of the thread recap- nothing else comes close!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart