Mason Mount #86 Mason can you pay our bills?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Has anyone else seen this going around and do we think the hate is affecting mason? It makes me sad to think it does and I know he’s said in the past that he doesn’t look at it but it’s literally everywhere I’m not sure how easily he can avoid it 😔

Reactions: 1
He said that “every player is going to get criticism at some stage and that he doesn’t look into it” but it’s CONSTANT HATE. I hope it doesn’t affect his mental health.

Reactions: 5
He said that “every player is going to get criticism at some stage and that he doesn’t look into it” but it’s CONSTANT HATE. I hope it doesn’t affect his mental health.
Yeah it’s all the time now. I’ve seen it move onto instagram now in his comments and in Chelsea’s comments too so it’s not just twitter now. I can only imagine the horrible DMs he gets too 😭
Hopefully his mental health is ok but I feel like he’s the kind of person that would try hide it even if it is affecting him 😢

don’t get me started on the comments on his Instagram post. How sad and bored must you be to go on to insta and search his name up and comment some of those things. dragging a player down won’t help them play better. There’s a fine line between criticism and hate and chels fans are literally bullying their own player at this point. Hope he doesn’t sign and joins another team and shines with them and watch them all cry and beg for him to come back like they have done with sooooo many players in the past.
Last night the whole team was tit apart from slab head so I’m not sure what’s with the massive over reaction about mason today. Even at work today the lads was slagging him off. I just gave them the evils eyes and gave them all the tit jobs to do as punishment 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
don’t get me started on the comments on his Instagram post. How sad and bored must you be to go on to insta and search his name up and comment some of those things. dragging a player down won’t help them play better. There’s a fine line between criticism and hate and chels fans are literally bullying their own player at this point. Hope he doesn’t sign and joins another team and shines with them and watch them all cry and beg for him to come back like they have done with sooooo many players in the past.
Last night the whole team was tit apart from slab head so I’m not sure what’s with the massive over reaction about mason today. Even at work today the lads was slagging him off. I just gave them the evils eyes and gave them all the tit jobs to do as punishment 🤣🤣
Ahah love that last part 😂 I new get why I sometimes was given the tit jobs by my supervisors, I’m always talking tit about some teams 😂

• Haha

Who has time to sit and tweet hate or comment on instagram during a match anyways. WATCH THE GAME!! Don’t just sit on your phone. Some people on there will literally live tweet what they think during a match… like no one cares. The hate is the exact reason why I’m not worried if mason leaves because I know if he does it’s for his own good and I hope he thrives somewhere else

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.