Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellavaday29

Chatty Member
View attachment 1718176
I feel like now is a good time for a Tommy T appreciation post 😭
I miss him more and more as the weeks go on. I think chelsea must be one of the most boring teams to watch in the world and they’re just getting worse. It’s boring, negative football 😢 take me back to that night in Porto 😭
Miss you bae x

How I want Mase to fight for me 😂😂
Is that fully dressed or not 😉🤔

Reactions: 1

katiestewart

VIP Member
I much prefer him in a baseball cap. Anyone got the pic of him in the bucket hat & sunglasses in Ibiza? It's bugging me that I can't find it!
I get ads on both. Mainly at the bottom
Do you remember anything else from that photo? I have photos of him with sunglasses and him with a bucket hat on that holiday but not with him wearing them both together

No I’m mad at him again. I loved that he changed his insta and Twitter to England pictures but tell me why he thought it was okay change his tiktok one? I loved that tongue out picture 😡

Him, kai and Sophia would make a lovely throuple 🤣🤣
Is it bad I can’t even remember what his TikTok picture was 😂

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Apparently the England fans have the rice rice baby chant ready to go if he scores in the World Cup🤣

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
We’re probably flying fancy, I would worry about any of that

Also Belle Silva shared a video of the cruise she’s staying in. Quite cool to be fair.
I wonder how big is the ocean 🤔 look like each country has their own big cruise ship?

Dolly27

I can see him leaving for his own career goals. I'm sure he said he would like to play aboard one day. Will see how long the contract is when he signs
I think he wants the PL more than anything else these days and it seems to be getting further away with Chelsea ar the moment. My guess is he will stick to a English club for now ans then move abroad later on in his career

SummerFields2001

Officially no suit then 🥴😭😭

If you get caught I know that's you in the paper 🤣

Have they changed content manager for England?? It's surprisingly less contents of Mason 😢
Plan: I'm a trained waitress. you see where I am going with this...;)
Cons: I'm blond so undercover could be problematic
Pros: looking at what the hotel looked like 2 weeks ago I doubt they'll notice:

• Haha