Mason Mount #80 Model Mase showed us his style and we want to run into him in the Sainsbury’s ready meal aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought those photos were in a hotel as the view reminds me of The Shard’s view
I’ve never been before so I wouldn’t know but I always thought the view of central London was different from that. I imagined the buildings were taller

I’ve never been before so I wouldn’t know but I always thought the view of central London was different from that. I imagined the buildings were taller
I mean central central is yeah.. but if we’re talking the outskirts of central then they’ve looked like that whenever I’ve been. It is pretty disappointing tbh 😂😅

Reactions: 2
You have 360 view. So you see south London as well which is residential mainly and similar to what you see there. It’s the north view that is actually impressive

Reactions: 1
Everyone I’ve done some detective work and you don’t need to speculate anymore I have the facts. I knew I’d seen the room before I just couldn’t put my finger on it View attachment 1519860View attachment 1519861
View attachment 1519866
View attachment 1519879
It is indeed a flat!!! Probably is for work since travelling to cobham from London all the time isn’t ideal. We’ve seen mason driving after a night out so I’m not sure the flat is just for girls 😂

Also looking out that window is that what central London looks like? Cause if so then that’s disappointing 😂
Well done Katie!! Your Pinterest collection is not just good for socks!! Still feel that's it's a hotel but I guess he wouldn't rent the same room everytime, would he?

And yes, central London does look that depressing 😅

Well done Katie!! Your Pinterest collection is not just good for socks!! Still feel that's it's a hotel but I guess he wouldn't rent the same room everytime, would he?

And yes, central London does look that depressing 😅
I told you guys I have a picture for everything 😂 I’m still trying to find that picture of Debbie in what I’m claiming is her living room lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well seems I started a massive debate.
How many houses does mason have? Wonder if he has one near me 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well seems I started a massive debate.
How many houses does mason have? Wonder if he has one near me 🤔
I work in central London, I know of a few famous houses. It is quite cool to drive past them and always wonder what the houses must look like inside 😅

You can always trust me to stumble across more pictures to add to my sock collection while looking for photos completely not related for the sock collection 😂
91F38726-CC86-4AA5-BBE0-FB5FCE95FC75.png
13A10C2B-2455-4DCA-8923-7A899E14ADC5.png
3479DA60-A811-42AB-9BCA-A955B698D79A.png
8C5052A2-BB13-4074-9DD5-5BD6759C501A.png
738D370E-1F56-4DE3-AD09-89767177A553.png
2F1B8114-77F3-4199-BB1F-F09B6C512051.png
42AE24C1-39D4-4041-843D-0819EF475BC6.png
2985D9B3-D50C-45E8-AE24-2506451FD237.png
AD0825B4-5549-46DE-9192-DDF43A20DC4B.png

• Heart
Serious question.. do you think Debbie has do a day of travelling from his different places to collect all his washing ? 😂

• Haha
Serious question.. do you think Debbie has do a day of travelling from his different places to collect all his washing ? 😂
I bet she doesn’t know what house or flat to be at on what day poor woman 😂 mason ringing like mum I’ve lost these trainings…darling they are at your 10th house

• Haha
Won’t be till after the window is closed. They’ll be focusing on new players contracts first. Think all the final details and sign etc will be sept/October
Until then no shopping at Waitrose. Sainsburys it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've read somewhere on twitter theres on going talks ? 😍
Yeah there is.. usually takes a good few weeks/ months from when the talks start. They’ll be back and forth on contracts offers until both parties are happy/ legal side done. from what I remember with other players anyways. Especially if it’s a 6/7 year contract 😍

Until then no shopping at Waitrose. Sainsburys it is.
Be Aldi when October comes around and his energy bills are through the room if he’s not started a new contract by then 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I was gonna ask why these kids aren’t in school then remembered it’s some holidays 🙃😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.