Mason Mount #80 Model Mase showed us his style and we want to run into him in the Sainsbury’s ready meal aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #80!! Thanks for the thread title @Bumblebee81

Recap:

• we started off with England Women’s team winning the euros 🥳
  • Mason attended looking fitter than ever! Didn’t look like the outfit was a Carlotta special (thank goodness 🙄) he even had matching shoes with lil philipa 😂
  • We got the official photos for the new season and mason looked 🥵 as usual
  • We established he is indeed a lefty… and I’m not talking about which hand he writes with 😉
  • Mason and Lando met up and game us some wonderful pictures 😍
  • FIFA done mason so dirty with his in game player 😂
  • The white kit… that is all 🥵
  • We played Everton and got the 3 points but it was a struggle
  • We finally found the vitesse documentary 🥳
  • Mason was back to his scaring ways with hilarious photos of him scaring chilly 🌶
  • He went golfing *shock* and we got a nice little insight of what the boot of his car looks like
  • We got the cutest photos of him and his family. Looks like they had a little picnic together 🥹
  • We then discovered his secret tattoo that everyone thought was a hickey in Miami 🤣
  • The Portsmouth photoshoot was released and let’s just say there was a few flood warnings 🥵
  • “What a long head” - Kai Havertz 😂
  • Mason went golfing again 🏌️‍♂️
  • England released a video with mason and Aaron ramsdale where it was confirmed frank lampard is indeed masons dad 😂
  • Mason done another combat livestream. This time with Erin Cuthbert.
  • Mason got his hair cut and he owes us a house tour
  • We played Tottenham and it was a rollercoaster to say the least. Tuchel VS Conte boxing match coming soon 👀
  • Mason spat on Eric Dier 😂
  • We had lots of speculation about Declan’s alleged baby daddy status 🤣
  • Mason went to see Portsmouth FC play with big T
  • No way you’ll never believe it guys mason went golfing again 😱😱😱
  • We had a wet Wednesday with mason at training in the ☔
  • Some fans met mason outside cobham where we seen his shiny teeth 🦷 does he have Invisalign? We will never know 🤷‍♀️
  • The tumblr teens are obsessed with us and like to say nasty things 🥊😡
  • Mason went golfing for the 100th time in the past 2 weeks. Seems like he’s looking for a career change
  • Mason then got his hair cut by someone new!! But they blurred the background so we could see too much of his house 😭
  • I don’t even want to talk about Leeds vs Chelsea 😭
  • The ☀ decided it was their job to confirm Declan’s baby
  • mason went to Sainsbury’s to do his food shop 😍 don’t be shy mason give us a haul
  • Unfortunately we ended the thread on such a sad note with the news that woody was tragically eaten by @MissDolly’s friend 😭 rip Nathan ❤

Couldn’t not end the recap with the amazing sock pictures we’ve received during this thread 🥵🧦
5BCB5C7B-80D4-4F38-9376-8C1C00F7BA45.jpeg
7F1CABB6-1671-40CB-BD79-B956CDE26D82.jpeg
07848DB8-5E29-45A6-A04C-0BC17FC9C48B.jpeg
3D6E699D-033B-406E-812A-7C11CF4EFDB3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You are a star @katiestewart for the new thread!

RIP Spongehead

that video lives rent free in my head lately. He looks so ready 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Recap:

• Mason attended looking fitter than ever! Didn’t look like the outfit was a Carlotta special (thank goodness 🙄) he even had matching shoes with lil philipa 😂
  • We established he is indeed a lefty… and I’m not talking about which hand he writes with 😉
  • Mason was back to his scaring ways with hilarious photos of him scaring chilly 🌶
  • He went golfing *shock* and we got a nice little insight of what the boot of his car looks like
  • We got the cutest photos of him and his family. Looks like they had a little picnic together 🥹
  • We then discovered his secret tattoo that everyone thought was a hickey in Miami 🤣
  • The Portsmouth photoshoot was released and let’s just say there was a few flood warnings 🥵
  • England released a video with mason and Aaron ramsdale where it was confirmed frank lampard is indeed masons dad 😂
  • We played Tottenham and it was a rollercoaster to say the least. Tuchel VS Conte boxing match coming soon 👀
  • Some fans met mason outside cobham where we seen his shiny teeth 🦷 does he have Invisalign? We will never know 🤷‍♀️
  • Mason went golfing for the 100th time in the past 2 weeks. Seems like he’s looking for a career change
  • Mason then got his hair cut by someone new!! But they blurred the background so we could see too much of his house 😭
  • mason went to Sainsbury’s to do his food shop 😍 don’t be shy mason give us a haul
  • Unfortunately we ended the thread on such a sad note with the news that woody was tragically eaten by @MissDolly’s friend 😭 rip Nathan ❤

Couldn’t not end the recap with the amazing sock pictures we’ve received during this thread 🥵🧦
View attachment 1519275View attachment 1519276View attachment 1519277View attachment 1519278
What a fabulous recap 👏 thanks @katiestewart
The last part 😂 he had a haircut today too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha love the thread recap! Also, please may I add that I'm loving our group's spirit at the moment. No matter what happened, we have each other back and protect our own! You teens can go and be nasty elsewhere. Or join the thirst club with us, we honestly don't bite, unless you have a sponge head then my friend might eat you 🤣

Here are some of my new faves to start the thread ❤

Screenshot_20220811-190221_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220811-202112_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-180422_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just gonna wait until he signs the new contract, then it will be M&S ready meals and Percy Pigs all the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Recap:

View attachment 1519275View attachment 1519276View attachment 1519277View attachment 1519278
Bravo! 👏👏👏👏👏 superb recap 👏
Nice socks 😉😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So it looks like kepa has flown to Madrid to see his girlfiend…I presume they’ve been given time off again! After Sunday’s mess

• Wow
So it looks like kepa has flown to Madrid to see his girlfiend…I presume they’ve been given time off again! After Sunday’s mess
Hmmm.. weird. Probably just gone for a night because They’re in training tomorrow. They have live training at Stamford bridge in the afternoon. Tbh tuchel didn’t seem that arsed after listening to his interviews after the match, kinda fobbed it off. Guess his mind was on another mini break with his new lover 😂😂
Meanwhile I’m loosing point on my FPL cause if his players 🙃🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is so cheesy and annoying 😂 I’ve been following her for some time and everytime she posts stuff with him I’m 🤢🥴

• Haha
I’m more than likely going to get trolled again seen as this is the account that likes to hate me but…

I never knew mason has a flat in London?!

I’m more than likely going to get trolled again seen as this is the account that likes to hate me but…

I never knew mason has a flat in London?!
Yeah it’s the one he’s at when he does that stream with the kids at Xmas and then I’m sure he posted a photo of himself there once too. I think it’s a work base flat or something? idk I can’t remember I do remember reading about it last Xmas time when the stream was out

Yeah it’s the one he’s at when he does that stream with the kids at Xmas and then I’m sure he posted a photo of himself there once too. I think it’s a work base flat or something? idk I can’t remember I do remember reading about it last Xmas time when the stream was out
I thought that was just another room in his house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.