Mason Mount #80 Model Mase showed us his style and we want to run into him in the Sainsbury’s ready meal aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay I’m the 1000th post on this thread. I know this is dumb but I’ve been trying to do that on every thread since I’ve joined 😂 I think I joined on thread 67 so it’s been a while lol

also I’ve been hunting for this photo and no one seems to have it 😭

Whoever posted this I love you with my whole heart 😍
Thank you - as always you come through for us! 💕 happy night all x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yay I’m the 1000th post on this thread. I know this is dumb but I’ve been trying to do that on every thread since I’ve joined 😂 I think I joined on thread 67 so it’s been a while lol

also I’ve been hunting for this photo and no one seems to have it 😭

Whoever posted this I love you with my whole heart 😍

How tumblr always manage to get the good content I will have no idea. It’s like a skill for them
Thank you :) & happy 1000th post
His neck & tan lines :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Looks like we’re needing a new thread now. I don’t mind making it I just need to know what thread name we’re going with. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why do we all have witches hats? 😂 cheeky sods😂

and I’m as useful as a chocolate fireguard when it comes to thread names 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Looks like we’re needing a new thread now. I don’t mind making it I just need to know what thread name we’re going with. Does anyone have any good suggestions?
The one you said previously. Noodle is being boring so we don’t have really anything juicier

Reactions: 4
Whatever it is , why do we have it? Is it cause we wanted steak cartia’s crystals and start manifesting mason into our lives? Have we joined some sacred group 👀😂
I think a poster said they were for the Oktoberfest

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.