Mason Mount #80 Model Mase showed us his style and we want to run into him in the Sainsbury’s ready meal aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was just another room in his house 😂
Ahahahah nooo. The flooring is completely off. I thought that at first and I was like why does he have wooden floor in just that room and rest like tiles and it was irritating me till I realised it was a different place hahaha

maybe it’s a different part of London? Is Cobham far from central London ?

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s the one he’s at when he does that stream with the kids at Xmas and then I’m sure he posted a photo of himself there once too. I think it’s a work base flat or something? idk I can’t remember I do remember reading about it last Xmas time when the stream was out
I thought he was at his parents house during that live. Like you know the room with the silver artwork thing on the wall? I thought that was his parents living room or something. It’s the same room he done the q&a from

Reactions: 2
Ahahahah nooo. The flooring is completely off. I thought that at first and I was like why does he have wooden floor in just that room and rest like tiles and it was irritating me till I realised it was a different place hahaha

I think an hour not even that, I’ve seen people say he uses it for girls 😂😂

• Haha

A bit yeah. Cobham is near Surrey south of London. Not a million miles but a bit far yeah

I think an hour not even that, I’ve seen people say he uses it for girls 😂😂
Makes their walk of shame shorter imagine them having to get a cab from cobham back to London 💸💸💸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly didn’t know he doesn’t seem to spend much time there maybe it’s like you’ve said its a work base someone also said it could be his brothers

I thought he was at his parents house during that live. Like you know the room with the silver artwork thing on the wall? I thought that was his parents living room or something. It’s the same room he done the q&a from
Isn’t that lewis’? It’s the same room as his bday post on his insta. Idk he’s a millionaire probably has a few places scattered around tbh 😂
Il ask him when he next takes me over “who’s place is this anyways”

I honestly didn’t know he doesn’t seem to spend much time there maybe it’s like you’ve said its a work base someone also said it could be his brothers
Yeah don’t think it is his flat if I’m honest. It’s the same place Jaz told the family she was pregnant in that video so it’s been around for a while even before mason was more well known and I’m sure it’s the same room as the one mason posted a photo of Debbie on his story years ago for Mother’s Day. I definitely think it’s his parents living room. Either that or I’m thinking of a completely different room to everyone else 😂

Reactions: 3
Couldn't it simply be Mason’s old house that Lewis seems to have moved into?

Yeah don’t think it is his flat if I’m honest. It’s the same place Jaz told the family she was pregnant in that video so it’s been around for a while even before mason was more well known and I’m sure it’s the same room as the one mason posted a photo of Debbie on his story years ago for Mother’s Day. I definitely think it’s his parents living room. Either that or I’m thinking of a completely different room to everyone else 😂
So they’re talking about the room in the first pic and you’re talking about the second one ahhaha. I think the second is lewis’ that mason used live before his one he’s at now and the first is this mystery place haha

Attachments

No I agree it's the same room. Parents house based near London?? Or his old house??

So they’re talking about the room in the first pic and you’re talking about the second one ahhaha. I think the second is lewis’ that mason used live before his one he’s at now and the first is this mystery place haha
Hmm those 2 photos do look like different places I’ll give you that. I’m not sure but maybe it is just for work so he doesn’t need to travel back and forth all the time. Could be a different room in his house too because I swear we’ve only seen the kitchen and hallway which are both tiled so is it so random to have another room that’s got wooden floors? Idk mason house tour asap please 😂

I personally thought that Christmas gaming was lived from the hotel 😅

• Haha
Hmm those 2 photos do look like different places I’ll give you that. I’m not sure but maybe it is just for work so he doesn’t need to travel back and forth all the time. Could be a different room in his house too because I swear we’ve only seen the kitchen and hallway which are both tiled so is it so random to have another room that’s got wooden floors? Idk mason house tour asap please 😂
Exactly why I had anxiety when I first saw the stream and was like?? Wtf that deco goes with nothing to the rest of the house we’ve seen 😂😅 I think it would make sense have a place closer to central London tbh too, especially for social life as an hour journey is long at silly o’clock in morning then like business meetings etc. oh well will remain a mystery I guess 😂😂

If you scroll down on that tumblr page they posted a picture of him at the place he did the stream that was a different day so it’s either a room that doesn’t match his dec of rest of the house or another place.. I’m gonna go for another place as cobham is quite far/ I’d definitely throw up on way home in taxi of that journey after a night out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Everyone I’ve done some detective work and you don’t need to speculate anymore I have the facts. I knew I’d seen the room before I just couldn’t put my finger on it
B86AD207-BF4E-424F-814B-0319FD8EDAC0.png
F964E4E2-FB98-4896-9139-0E59B58B738D.png

74C1B777-0743-4C1F-972E-AA23803D9903.png

05862671-2F09-4BC9-9A8C-DC208F94C73F.png

It is indeed a flat!!! Probably is for work since travelling to cobham from London all the time isn’t ideal. We’ve seen mason driving after a night out so I’m not sure the flat is just for girls 😂

Also looking out that window is that what central London looks like? Cause if so then that’s disappointing 😂

• Heart
Everyone I’ve done some detective work and you don’t need to speculate anymore I have the facts. I knew I’d seen the room before I just couldn’t put my finger on it View attachment 1519860View attachment 1519861
View attachment 1519866
It is indeed a flat!!! Probably is for work since travelling to cobham from London all the time isn’t ideal. We’ve seen mason driving after a night out so I’m not sure the flat is just for girls 😂
I thought those photos were in a hotel as the view reminds me of The Shard’s view

Everyone I’ve done some detective work and you don’t need to speculate anymore I have the facts. I knew I’d seen the room before I just couldn’t put my finger on it View attachment 1519860View attachment 1519861
View attachment 1519866

Also looking out that window is that what central London looks like? Cause if so then that’s disappointing 😂
OMG yes!!! I'm very impressed with your detective skills 🔍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.