Mason Mount #78 We’ve had Wimbo & hickeygate, but what we want to know - is it all balls, mate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no one was actually able to take a full frontal photo. Ffs. One job. One. Job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So anyone down to fly to LA ?

FYI…. Masons voice on his story has melted me 😍😍 but yesss mason bread, butter and ketchup is very acceptable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Chilly got even weirder to me with that butter and ketchup situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Chilly got even weirder to me with that butter and ketchup situation.
Yeah but tbh if you put like bacon, egg or sausage in there then it would be normal right? Tbh I have ketchup with literally everything πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ probably the only thing I’d agree with chilly on ahahah

Reactions: 2
So anyone down to fly to LA ?

FYI…. Masons voice on his story has melted me 😍😍 but yesss mason bread, butter and ketchup is very acceptable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He sounds like he is losing his voice, those pair have been inseparable bet they are sharing a room….how does one get a key to this room? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Yeah but tbh if you put like bacon, egg or sausage in there then it would be normal right? Tbh I have ketchup with literally everything πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ probably the only thing I’d agree with chilly on ahahah
Yeah It’s just butter for me is not to be mixed with anything else πŸ˜‚
I do like ketchup with other sauces do (mail, mustard) I’m with Mason on the ketchup on eggs πŸ˜‚

• Wow
I do like ketchup with other sauces do (mail, mustard) I’m with Mason on the ketchup on eggs πŸ˜‚
Mason would have a preference for sugar sandwiches. πŸ˜„
With butter πŸ˜€

• Haha
I mean I wouldn’t just sit and eat a plate of bread and butter with ketchup regular but I have had it and it’s decent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Hello all! I’m baaaaack! I’ve been busy with work and life! It’s currently my birthday month πŸ’… so hopefully mason provides some goods ASAP. Hope everyone is doing well, I seem to have come back to lots of newbies πŸ•΅πŸ»β€. To all the lovely ladies and our wonderful resident gent! It’s good to be back I’ve missed you 🀍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean I wouldn’t just sit and eat a plate of bread and butter with ketchup regular but I have had it and it’s decent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Who are you people???…. Just when you think you’re getting to know folk they come up with things like this….. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hello all! I’m baaaaack! I’ve been busy with work and life! It’s currently my birthday month πŸ’… so hopefully mason provides some goods ASAP. Hope everyone is doing well, I seem to have come back to lots of newbies πŸ•΅πŸ»β€. To all the lovely ladies and our wonderful resident gent! It’s good to be back I’ve missed you 🀍
Happy birthday for when it comes πŸ₯³ hopefully mason will provide some socks for your birthday 🀞

• Heart
Why did Mason provide a content for Chilly?? We need a selfie of you on the next story, please.. preferably topless πŸ˜‚

Also, @louise0408 I agree with you, it doesn't taste bad!!

@Geexoxo I miss you!! Do you think you will do a masterpiece for your birthday?? πŸ˜‰

He sounds like he is losing his voice, those pair have been inseparable bet they are sharing a room….how does one get a key to this room? Asking for a friend
Imagine the convo they have whilst sharing the room πŸ˜‚.. don't think we have to guess

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.