Mason Mount #78 We’ve had Wimbo & hickeygate, but what we want to know - is it all balls, mate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 78!
New title thanks to the amazing @Bumblebee81

Recap:

Mason had a lovely few weeks off

We did too, no summer drama.

He’s been to LA, Portugal, silverstone, wimbo and Ibiza. Living up to his tour guide status.

Can we all just say a massive well done to mason as his pop up shop raised £36k for Together with short lives 💙

We had uncle mase and summer content we all wanted and the topless photo credit to his sister.

Mason is now back in LA with chelsea for their pre season tour and he looks fit in the new training kit.

I think that is all forgive me if I have missed anything. But feel free to add ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Welcome to thread 78!

Recap:

He’s been to LA, Portugal, silverstone, wimbo and Ibiza. Living up to his tour guide status.

Can we all just say a massive well done to mason as his pop up shop raised £36k for Together with short lives 💙

We had uncle mase and summer content we all wanted and the topless photo credit to his sister.

Mason is now back in LA with chelsea for their pre season tour and he looks fit in the new training kit.

I think that is all forgive me if I have missed anything. But feel free to add ❤
Thanks for opening the thread amzi 💙

Welcome to thread 78!

Recap:

Thanks for the new thread @amzi and thanks for the title @Bumblebee81

what better way to start the thread than which some 🧦 unfortunately they’re not any recent ones 😭
306355BD-94A7-4964-8A1F-F2211F89910B.jpeg

A2F21D36-F7BF-48C9-81FC-301FA7F93E54.jpeg
A63EB436-4533-4174-ABB1-549390B74C36.jpeg
77725C9B-3E28-4D85-AD64-C476BC5D3CD8.jpeg
865B5775-A464-48F6-9C7D-B06342CB9036.jpeg
FFB7C8C4-6DC0-4052-BE02-C5B39C6CD26E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Your welcome, I didn’t edit the title, but I’ve asked if a mod can, sorry x
I was trying to work out how to edit the ‘by’ and remove it but couldn’t 😂

Omg!!! What has happened to the title now? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
i'm sorry guys, i didn't know about anons making tit up and also i'm sorry if i made it sound like you were the ones starting all the drama, wasn't my intention.

Reactions: 3
Can I just say I don't have Tumblr, not interested, but we all like, lust and perv over Mase is what the bloody difference? Teenage, Twenties, Thirties or older who the duck cares! Just carry on your thirst. 🥵
I don't like liars no time for them but you do learn over time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello witches and Stephen!!

I'm back!! Went camping with a husband and 2 children who conceived through intercoursing 😅 and can't believe I have survived the 3 days without checking on the thread!! Love the new thread name @Bumblebee81 and @katiestewart socks collection is still as impressive!

Miss you all and hope you had a great weekend!! Bring on more thirsty contents.. I still think #itsallstrings 🤣

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1) (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello witches and Stephen!!

I'm back!! Went camping with a husband and 2 children who conceived through intercoursing 😅 and can't believe I have survived the 3 days without checking on the thread!! Love the new thread name @Bumblebee81 and @katiestewart socks collection is still as impressive!

Miss you all and hope you had a great weekend!! Bring on more thirsty contents.. I still think #itsallstrings 🤣

View attachment 1406087
His face here, he knows exactly what he does to us in those shorts.

Reactions: 5
Love the title 🤣😂
So will there be any scandal over in the USA? I guess they might have time off? Nah don't allow it lock them in their rooms after training 😂🤣😆

• Haha
I have no idea how to get this title changed @amzi 🤣🤣 this is the one we need

Mason Mount #78 We’ve had Wimbo & hickey-gate but what we want to know is, is it all balls mate?

Please contact your sneaky link ammmmzzziiii!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have no idea how to get this title changed @amzi 🤣🤣 this is the one we need

Mason Mount #78 We’ve had Wimbo & hickey-gate but what we want to know is, is it all balls mate?

Please contact your sneaky link ammmmzzziiii!!! 🤣
I think the title is sorted now. Well it is for me anyways. Look like that sneaky link got the job done 😂

• Haha
Love the title 🤣😂
So will there be any scandal over in the USA? I guess they might have time off? Nah don't allow it lock them in their rooms after training 😂🤣😆
If he goes out with Chilly there will be no point in turning his tags off 😂
Happy new thread - love the title!!

Does anyone know how to set the notification? Since moving to thus thread I don't get notified 😔

Thank you for the new thread @amzi !!
Here’s some boyfriend Mase to start this off the right way:
8B36A3F1-C029-4D29-AA9C-CE747074F4DA.jpeg
9CB4BE0D-6620-4DFE-B149-F1609C48CF61.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.