Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
You know what gets me is there’s only so many times you can post on the wrong account, Ben likes the drama I’m sorry he does, it’s the most he gets talked about these days is when he goes out etc. nobody cares if he goes out it’s the deleting stuff thag makes it look dodgy.

Doubt mason had it removed tbh as unless you were looking for him you wouldn’t have seen him 🤷🏻‍♀️he was happy to be posted partying before so I really don’t think that’s a problem, and if it is then he needs to decide either to never be in posts like that or to not care, can’t have it both ways. His PR team need to accept he isn’t perfect and is growing up and stop forcing the perfect baby macey narrative. He’s 23 ffs 💀constantly forcing the nice guy narrative then in turn means when he does fuck up it looks 100x worse, where as Ben or JG fuck up nobody bats an eye cause it’s same old.

I fear mason is probably more like his friends than we want to believe Tbh and as other posters have said he’s easily led. I am not friends with people I don’t have similar attitudes and beliefs to, mason just has really good PR to protect him. Don’t know why anyone would associate with that vile Mckirdy anyway but if they don’t see a problem with his behaviour is says just as much about them. I’d rather he hangs around with beales than that tramp tbh. And it’s not just “boys being boys” he’s a grown man he’s old enough to make his own decisions and realise half his friends have 0 respect for women and by associating with that reflects negatively on him 🤷🏻‍♀️He isn’t a perfect little prince let’s be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Smca53

VIP Member
One whole year since the first Mason Mount thread on Tattle, what a year it’s been of thirsting over the Noodle 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Geexoxo

VIP Member
BB5ACF92-CCF0-48BA-9391-E136DDF0C334.jpeg

Shout of to wyld for hosting! You’re all invited, Lewis is working the door, code to be let in is “FBC”. House elf Nath is ready to pour the champagne. Debs says the buffet will be ready at 8pm. Me, Mason and Phil will be leaving between 10-11 as they mentioned something about an Eiffel Tower 😉

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
Maybe because the teenage fans are always in his personal space he lost all regards to the concept that not everyone wants to be touched and entertained all the time
He can touch and entertain me all he wants 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
Yesss! Ruining my afternoon bru , and looking through his tags for new pictures vibe. Seen all the ones on his tags. Just patiently waiting for him turn them back on again when he’s back to training 😂😂😂😂
Yeah hopefully the tags will be back on once he wakes up because I’m sure it’ll still be early hours of the morning over there

I could not share this it’s too funny. Everyone stop panicking we’ve got the wrong mason totally dorgot😂😱

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Chilly posts
Chilly realises Mase is in the back of the pic
Chilly shits himself after last time
Chilly deletes
The end

ALSO, you all shout at me when I upload beales but we’re allowing a semi naked mckirdy from @foreverbeginstoday ... I’m hurt… my feelings are hurt… I’m taking this personally 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

amzi

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 78!
New title thanks to the amazing @Bumblebee81

Recap:

Mason had a lovely few weeks off

We did too, no summer drama.

He’s been to LA, Portugal, silverstone, wimbo and Ibiza. Living up to his tour guide status.

Can we all just say a massive well done to mason as his pop up shop raised £36k for Together with short lives 💙

We had uncle mase and summer content we all wanted and the topless photo credit to his sister.

Mason is now back in LA with chelsea for their pre season tour and he looks fit in the new training kit.

I think that is all forgive me if I have missed anything. But feel free to add ❤

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
At times like this I need to remember that this is just a friendly because what was that first half? Mason had a good shot tho it’s a shame it hit the post. Would have been a great goal. They look so lost at the back and I like Connor Gallagher but by the looks of things he’s left his football boots at Crystal Palace

Wow chelsea how considerate of you to take mason off so I can go to sleep luv yah 🫶

8CEC0E18-7239-49DC-9E3A-97B93728AA15.jpeg
2F3F7307-3224-49D0-B19E-CBDE85998534.jpeg

At least one thing positive came out of this game. The arms are out!! 😍
I choose sleep now. Goodnight everyone! 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Not mason related but if anyone in the US finds Chilly’s hairline, could they please return it to Cobham? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1658530578965.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Miss Sally

VIP Member
I can’t see anything…. Seriously, I can’t, I’m not on a wind up 😩
Also, with the bottom pic, he normally hangs to the left not the right so that’s defo air (I’ve closely examined previous pics to be confident with that claim 😂 please don’t come after me tumblr peeps)
"He hangs to the left, he hangs to the right that mason mount he's not all balls alright" 😆🤣

• Haha

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
i think the drama always ends up being the same: the fake image of mason that they want to give, ben is a disaster but he's that, everyone knows what ben is like, that is the real ben.
which is the real mason? the one who surrounds himself with dubious hoes in las vegas/miami/mykonos or the angel boy who pretends to be under pressure from chelsea, the club and mason's family seeks to profit from the image of young leo messi, the perfect boy who only kicks one ball all the time, if you intend to give that image, refrain from everyone looking for your true image as TheSun did with that article today