Mason Mount #78 We’ve had Wimbo & hickeygate, but what we want to know - is it all balls, mate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea how to get this title changed @amzi 🤣🤣 this is the one we need

Mason Mount #78 We’ve had Wimbo & hickey-gate but what we want to know is, is it all balls mate?

Please contact your sneaky link ammmmzzziiii!!! 🤣
I got them to change it 😂😂😂

Love the title 🤣😂
So will there be any scandal over in the USA? I guess they might have time off? Nah don't allow it lock them in their rooms after training 😂🤣😆
I highly doubt they will be able to go out and get drunk if mason turns his tags off then we know 😂 I presume they will have the usual days off like back home but I wouldn’t expect nothing major the next 2 weeks x

Reactions: 4
I got them to change it 😂😂😂

I highly doubt they will be able to go out and get drunk if mason turns his tags off then we know 😂 I presume they will have the usual days off like back home but I wouldn’t expect nothing major the next 2 weeks x
Il put money on them all going to a dodgers game this week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does that mean they won’t be taking TT to the nearest Hooters? How disappointing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think there’s a “watch” button at the top of the thread that you can click and it'll keep you notified
I always watch the thread though.. and have enable push notifications and alert but don't know why nothing ping.. I guess I'll just have to keep coming back to check 😉

Praise the lord he has a t shirt on on, an actual t shirt with nothing underneath!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always watch the thread though.. and have enable push notifications and alert but don't know why nothing ping.. I guess I'll just have to keep coming back to check 😉
I didn’t even know there was a way to get actual notifications. I normally just come back and check 😂

Reactions: 1
How does he had a long sleeve on in that photo. No wonder he had to take it off and switch to a towel he was probably melting
Wonder if anyone is willing to steal that towel for me

How does he had a long sleeve on in that photo. No wonder he had to take it off and switch to a towel he was probably melting

• Haha
Reactions: 3

That towel could be our flag representing this thread… with the sweat included preferably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.