Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooo, apparently we’re all 30+ women with kids who have never seen a dick in our lives who are objectifying Mason by discussing wether it’s all balls or not. We need to do better everyone. 😂
Do they not right stories about Mason having sex with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And about how they want him to choke them with his dick, call them sluts etc etc. but hey we’re the elders being naughty 😂😂
Yeah I’ve seen on most mason accounts on there they discuss with their anons daily how they’d want mason to rail them/how he’d be in bed and if they’re not writing stories then they’re reading them so is is that not is same/worse than us? At least we don’t turn up to pop up shops with mrs mount on the back of our chelsea shirts and embarrass ourselves

Reactions: 3
Do they not right stories about Mason having sex with them?
Apparently the issue is that if you are 30+ or have children or a husband you should be spending your free time doing other things that aren’t this. To be honest I think that in itself shows they aren’t exactly the most mature yet if they think that way - actually I find it really sad that younger girls are clearly still conditioned to think that women have a cut-off date after which they should be in the kitchen serving their husband and children and should have no free time spent doing anything else.

Anyway, they’ll learn someday. New thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
#justiceforstephen
#itsnotballs

oh and hi teens if your lurking…why not make an account and join us? We can all thirst together, I can put money on mason would love older ladies.
i didn't know all of them are teens.. hmm.

i didn't know all of them are teens.. hmm.
It will be the teens starting the rumours on tumblr. They come here read a couple pages misunderstand things and then go on tumblr send anons saying twisted things about what goes on in here.

Reactions: 6
It will be the teens starting the rumours on tumblr. They come here read a couple pages misunderstand things and then go on tumblr send anons saying twisted things about what goes on in here.
that's just fucked up. i'm on tumblr and i'm 22+ but sometimes it gets way out of hand, i think some people are just bored and want to start drama so i'm sorry for that.

Reactions: 4
Or alternatively they just completely make something up

Reactions: 3
Apparently I am in someone’s anon’s all the time, like I have an account if I want to say something to them I will I don’t need to hide especially if what I say on here is mentioned in her anon’s doesn’t make sense for me to go to her anon does it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Interesting that the person mentioning me on their blog won’t come on and say anything to me over here, they are also hiding behind a screen 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay the new title needs to have something about balls in just for our wonderful fans on tumblr

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mason mount #78 Hickeymount went to wimbo we still don’t know if it’s all balls

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i don't know how it all started and it doesn't matter, the thing is that this is your safe place to talk about everything and tumblr is theirs and i think they feel like you're invading their safe place and i think that's why they are reacting the way they do. i'm not saying they haven't been angels about it, it's just so annoying seeing ''they're talking tit about you on tattle'' etc. all the time. can we agree to just stop talking about eachother?

Reactions: 1
Mason Mount #78 #itsnotallballs #orisit? Mason went to Wimbo and the hickey rumours started

sorry I am very bad at these

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.