Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never woke up to so much chelsea content they are all over it
Isn’t like half your team didn’t go to LA a few weeks ago 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never woke up to so much chelsea content they are all over it
Isn’t like half your team didn’t go to LA a few weeks ago 😂🙄
it’s lovely sights to wake up to 😊

I actually think I’ve stopped in their hotel from the photo Chilly has posted as well 😫 imagine being there now! 🥵 just running into them in the lift or something!

Sooooooo, apparently we’re all 30+ women with kids who have never seen a dick in our lives who are objectifying Mason by discussing wether it’s all balls or not. We need to do better everyone. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sooooooo, apparently we’re all 30+ women with kids who have never seen a dick in our lives who are objectifying Mason by discussing wether it’s all balls or not. We need to do better everyone. 😂
How does one have kids without ever seeing a dick.. have they not reached the stage of sex ed in school yet ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me wondering how I made and birthed a child without never seeing a dick 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does one have kids without ever seeing a dick.. have they not reached the stage of sex ed in school yet ☹
I’m wondering where my kids are. I’ve searched the whole house still can’t find them.

• Haha
Well that's offensive. How dare they exclude me from this group. As a gay man I demand my representation in the slagging off for discussing whether it's all balls or not.

Just for clarity, it's not all balls

• Haha
  • Heart
Well that's offensive. How dare they exclude me from this group. As a gay man I demand my representation in the slagging off for discussing whether it's all balls or not.

Just for clarity, it's not all balls
Justice 👏 for 👏 Stephen 👏

And it’s not all balls

• Heart
Oh right we forgot to use the #notsexualizing hashtag when we talk about balls and socks. Sorry teens! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#justiceforstephen
#itsnotballs

oh and hi teens if your lurking…why not make an account and join us? We can all thirst together, I can put money on mason would love older ladies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.