Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's just so annoying seeing ''they're talking tit about you on tattle'' etc. all the time.
You realise that mostly those anons are posting it when literally no one on here has mentioned tumblr? And if those accounts ignored those anons this wouldn’t be an issue?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mason Mount #78 being attacked by the tumblr teens, supposedly were all sexual fiends

This is a bit rubbish but i tried to come up with one to do with the tumblr debate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i don't know how it all started and it doesn't matter, the thing is that this is your safe place to talk about everything and tumblr is theirs and i think they feel like you're invading their safe place and i think that's why they are reacting the way they do. i'm not saying they haven't been angels about it, it's just so annoying seeing ''they're talking tit about you on tattle'' etc. all the time. can we agree to just stop talking about eachother?
We have not talked about them appart from when they talk about us or are being silly over a rumour and still it is just commenting no nastiness. I appreciate the teens and their fbi skills. They are usually the ones talking shot about us first

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i don't know how it all started and it doesn't matter, the thing is that this is your safe place to talk about everything and tumblr is theirs and i think they feel like you're invading their safe place and i think that's why they are reacting the way they do. i'm not saying they haven't been angels about it, it's just so annoying seeing ''they're talking tit about you on tattle'' etc. all the time. can we agree to just stop talking about eachother?
It’s just not nice when my name is being brought up. Being accused of something. I get where your coming from but not once have we said they shouldn’t talk about certain things, we’ve never said what they should or shouldn’t post, which is what they are basically saying to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mason Mount #78 We’ve had Wimbo & hickey-gate but we want to know is, is it all balls mate?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re saying we stalk them yet for them to know this then surely they’re stalking us too? 😂

Reactions: 1
From my point of view I have no issue with tumblr other than when they start drama for no reason. It ruins it for the rest of us and most of you claim that you get the drama from us when actually how can you be when we’re seeing it for the first time from tumblr? And at the end of the day it’s not even drama it’ll be like “oh no mason has followed another girl” or “Mason has a hickey on his neck he must have a girlfriend” on here we try make everything light hearted (well that’s how I see it anyways) but over on tumblr from what I’ve seen it’s all so serious as if mason having a girlfriend or a hickey is the end of the world and then they proceed to find a way to blame us. Like it doesn’t make sense. I’ve seen a lot of anons about us also that are totally false and what they are claiming in those anons has never even been mentioned on here once. I’ve also seen a lot of tumblr account saying to their anons that they don’t agree with the drama the anon is trying to start which is amazing but how hard is it to just delete the anon? Because by posting it they’re just giving other people hiding behind an anon the platform to spread false “drama”

wow sorry for the rant 😂 here’s another shirtless pic to make up for it
88A3EF4B-B219-477C-8EE4-B0DA72BDAD55.png
Don’t tell the teens 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.