Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your browser is not able to display this video.

These 2 are idiots but I love them for it

Reactions: 2
Hi guys! First thing to do since I got home were to check insta for more Mase's pic and came on here didn't even say hello to the husband yet

Manage to get some better quality of the pics from his tiktok, hope you guys don't mind I re post them! I'm soaking

Reactions: 3
oh my lord.

Reactions: 1
Just want to slide my hands up those short shorts.

First picture especially is a terribly teasing pic.
I hear you!! Mine is the one with the crochet shirt and look up those eyes inviting me to go sit on his lap . I'll see if I can find more

Your browser is not able to display this video.

How cute is this video 🥹
Poor Declan almost got left hanging

Reactions: 4
Did we ever get a full reveal of this tattoo?! Looks like a flower of some sort?! I’m about 3 threads behind that’s all

Reactions: 2
no reveal, but it looks like a lily and the writing underneath has been added since the flower was first spotted in Miami
I used one of those apps to make the writing clearer, it says “pigeon king” in a nice font

Reactions: 8
He is so beautiful.

I want to make bit fuss of him, fetch him cup of tea, few bit beans on toast .......

** ride his cock like a demented trampoline

Reactions: 7
He is so beautiful.

I want to make bit fuss of him, fetch him cup of tea, few bit beans on toast .......

** ride his cock like a demented trampoline
well, this escalated from beans on toast

Reactions: 6
My favourite time of year has arrived

The video was only really giving us crumbs tbf but I’ll take anything at this point. Waited ages for 45 seconds of mason content

Last edited:
My favourite time of year has arrived

The video was only really giving us crumbs tbf but I’ll take anything at this point. Waited ages for 45 seconds of mason content
Did he say he was on a plane that morning? There’s no way he flew from Monaco to there he would be crazy, although no wonder he looked tired

Did he say he was on a plane that morning? There’s no way he flew from Monaco to there he would be crazy, although no wonder he looked tired
Yeah he did say that. Maybe he had an overnight flight so he could go home get his england stuff and then go to SGP. Not sure what time they meet up with England tho but it seemed early by the video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.