Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donโ€™t you all come crying to me when you want to borrow my coffin in the summer Iโ€™ll be in there chilling while you lot deal with mr tour guide ๐Ÿ…ฟ im joking I will share with you all
he will be in good hands this trip ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know I think Trapp might be theirs ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm just starting to have my list and got shot down at number 2 ๐Ÿคฃ I guess I'll stick with Mase then ๐Ÿ™„ and no.. I don't want beales or benny before you guys offering ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donโ€™t think anyone blames you when it comes to beales. I just remembered this horrifying picture still exists๐Ÿคฎ
Bambi, you really need to send out one of these before you post something like that, nearly spat my tea out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My sincere apologize ladies, I clearly underestimated the severity of posting that photo๐Ÿคฃ
Note to self:
Warn thread before dropping any beale bombs ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will say, I've missed you guys. But you probably haven't missed me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.