Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Introducing your new love island contestant!
JAYDEN BEALES

Dislikes: Girls with less than 1,000 followers, getting a hair cut and TOWIE
77BD76C9-B9C4-4563-9711-1DD42259CE2A.jpeg

FA914CAD-4478-4628-BF06-9F46E7E80536.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

He looks so good!!

but I’m not being nasty, do these fans really think mason is going to hang that picture up on the wall?
He hangs out with a girl who wears plastic jewelry 🤷‍♀️ guess it’s worth a shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I wonder if they are planning a boys trip now TT is single

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I wonder if they are planning a boys trip now TT is single
I'm loving his hair like this.. Nice and fluffy ❤

P.S. how do we know Mase is single 🤣

It's supposed to be a joke, so please don't come attacking me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

He looks so good!!

but I’m not being nasty, do these fans really think mason is going to hang that picture up on the wall?
The irony of the “players are not permitted to stop” sign being bang in the middle of this photo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Introducing your new love island contestant!
JAYDEN BEALES

Dislikes: Girls with less than 1,000 followers, getting a hair cut and TOWIE
View attachment 1171023

View attachment 1171024
AHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He looks so good!!

He looks so fine here 😍😍😍

Reactions: 4
You can just imagine the blonde himbo on Love Island
"Yeah my best mate is a premier league player" "my other best mate is Joey essex". So what do you do for a living he gets asked "recycle jeans," and not much else. What a catch gals eh? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Jayden goes on Love Island I will watch it for the first time ever. Normally I would rather stick tit in my eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Jayden goes on Love Island I will watch it for the first time ever. Normally I would rather stick tit in my eye.
Hahaha same! Jayden babes we will do it for you!! (And by watch I mean record and fast forward any none Jayden related scenes)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.