Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why he hasn’t shared all his tattoos. Like the one we all spotted when he was in Miami. Makes me think there could be a meaning behind some of them
Or they’re just even more horrifically Shite than the ones we have seen and he’s too ashamed to show them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mason has a tattoo of the letter C to represent all the hoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure Aimlee or whatever her name was could help us out? 😂 I bet she has seen Mason’s white bits as much as he’s seen hers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure Aimlee or whatever her name was could help us out? 😂 I bet she has seen Mason’s white bits as much as he’s seen hers
Or mason can just come and tell us.. he's been lurking anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well if in place we ain't seen it's the obvious area isn't it. He was topless in Miami with those grey shirts if you remember (but something else caught our eyes 😉) so gotta be lower stomach or hip area.
Or is the tattooist lying??? He loves the attention doesn't he?

Reactions: 3
Well if in place we ain't seen it's the obvious area isn't it. He was topless in Miami with those grey shirts if you remember (but something else caught our eyes 😉) so gotta be lower stomach or hip area.
Could be his wrist that he had taped up the last weeks but might as well have been an infection from the wristband 😂 orrr he’s got the wristband tattooed on him. My bet is on something Miayoooo related 💵

• Haha
Could be his wrist that he had taped up the last weeks but might as well have been an infection from the wristband 😂 orrr he’s got the wristband tattooed on him. My bet is on something Miayoooo related 💵
If he has a tattoo that's Miami related and it doesn't give you lot the ultimate ick, then you're all lost causes and beyond help!
Yes I'm looking at you @Smca53 and @irishgal2013! 👀
@amzi I know you're his PR team's dream and will fall for whatever redemption campaign they do next, so not even gonna try with you! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he has a tattoo that's Miami related and it doesn't give you lot the ultimate ick, then you're all lost causes and beyond help!
Yes I'm looking at you @Smca53 and @irishgal2013! 👀
@amzi I know you're his PR team's dream and will fall for whatever redemption campaign they do next, so not even gonna try with you! 😄
Why would I get the ick over a tattoo, it’s his body I don’t own him unlike others who think they own every aspect of his life. Bumble I get you have the ick, what I don’t get is telling me why I should have the ick.

Why would I get the ick over a tattoo, it’s his body I don’t own him unlike others who think they own every aspect of his life. Bumble I get you have the ick, what I don’t get is telling me why I should have the ick.
Only trying to have joke, not trying to tell anyone what to do

• Heart
You never know he might have a woman stamp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really do hope he hasn’t been putting tape over a fresh tattoo. 😂 now that would be incredibly stupid

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.