Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same shoes, we are meant to be. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So the teens of tumblr seem to think mason has deleted all his friends off his private and it using it to hoe himself out…how do I get access to this account asking for a friend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to tumblr he has unfollowed Declan and Nathan on his private, trying to make it less obvious it’s him
yeah those two don’t show up in our mutual anymore 😂 let’s hope Beales is next

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m so jealous I love those ones but they’re so expensive aren’t they 😭😭

I tend to like his shoes tbh I’d LOVE to have a rake through his shoe collection
That was an over time bonus spent well. 🙈🙈 Yep i love to have a proper look at all his trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so jealous I love those ones but they’re so expensive aren’t they 😭😭

I tend to like his shoes tbh I’d LOVE to have a rake through his shoe collection
That was an over time bonus spent well. 🙈🙈 Yep i love to have a proper look at all his trainers
Same.. would love to see his shoes collection.. not too much of his clothes.. although wouldn't mind putting some of his hoodies on and have a sniff.. I bet they smell lush 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same.. would love to see his shoes collection.. not too much of his clothes.. although wouldn't mind putting some of his hoodies on and have a sniff.. I bet they smell lush 😅
Judging by his background when he Twitch streams it always looks like someone’s already been raking through his trainers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You all want to see his shoe room…I want to see his bedroom

FF9F7019-F3A9-4BEA-9D6E-CBB298CAF7CD.jpeg

We want you papai

Must add I’m very impressed he has colour co ordinated himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
According to tumblr he has unfollowed Declan and Nathan on his private, trying to make it less obvious it’s him
Not sure but I think they could be the ones that unfollowed him. Strange that he would delete two of his friends and not the likes of jayden, benny and Carlotta as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.