Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or on the camping site he goes to with big T
Where did this camping idea come from? Are you fantasising again @amzi? 😂

97DEBF6C-07C3-4C8E-A976-38492DB79972.png

also, has he injured his hand/wrist now?? Mason stop scrolling on your phone 24/7. The clout chasers can wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where did this camping idea come from? Are you fantasising again @amzi? 😂
No 🤭 big T told me he will make sure mason behaves and not go on any holidays without his supervision 😂

Also mason has a wrist support on…so clearly Claire didn’t satisfy him he had to take matters into his own hands

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No 🤭 big T told me he will make sure mason behaves and not go on any holidays without his supervision 😂

Also mason has a wrist support on…so clearly Claire didn’t satisfy him he had to take matters into his own hands
I didn’t wanna go there. After all Mason is still a virgin right? Right? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Maybe it happened during fongering 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.